Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really true. You could keep starting over and depositing them into the bank since the wonder cards do not get deleted/clear when you start a new game...unless you corrupt your save or you use the button combo to delete the save

This no longer works btw. Wondercards now get deleted with the rest of save data

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fuuck I forgot to pre-order decembers card box.
Thanks for the reminder.

qq...no money to spend anyway. But I need to catch them all.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volcanion Event Code Giveaway!

I have two spare US Volcanion event codes. If interested, please publicly reply to this post so I receive the notification and to let others know they are claimed. I will then PM one code each to the first two Pokemaniacs to reply as soon as possible.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have two spare US Volcanion event codes. If interested, please publicly reply to this post so I receive the notification and to let others know they are claimed. I will then PM one code each to the first two Pokemaniacs to reply as soon as possible.
me pls, bby <3

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Mepls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...