Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
Does anyone know how to make it so that the created pokemon was obtained from a trade?

I'm using pokegen version 3.0b17.

I've tried changing the Trainer ID and SID and trainer name but that dosnt make the pokemon apear as traded.
Also, in the "Met" tab of Pokegen i can only select Black/White as the game.
I see an option for Location to be Link Trade or Link Trade (2). What's the difference and is this what i should be selecting so that the pokemon apears as traded?
If so, what do i select the "Encounter" option as? There's nothing there for trades in the encounter tab, the closest thing being the "Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin" option.

I want to make to pokemon apear as a trade because it has move(s) that can only be obtained from a move toutor in platnium, HG, or SS.

I'm also going to assume that i must set the "Origin" (in the Main tab) to either platnium, HG, or SS.
In PokeGen, Link Trade will result in "Arrived in Link trade" while Link Trade (2) will result in "Met in Link Trade". Encounter is set as "Caught in a Building" for both.

What I did was take a Pokemon and set to originate in a Link Trade then loaded it up in PokeSav and it showed up as "Arrived" and Link Trade (2) showed up as "Met". Once given a correct a PID in PokeGen, ran the Pokemon through the Legality Checker and it passed.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hakoda said:
Jump_0 said:
Does anyone know how to make it so that the created pokemon was obtained from a trade?

I've tried changing the Trainer ID and SID and trainer name but that dosnt make the pokemon apear as traded.
I see an option for Location to be Link Trade or Link Trade (2). What's the difference and is this what i should be selecting so that the pokemon apears as traded?
If so, what do i select the "Encounter" option as? There's nothing there for trades in the encounter tab, the closest thing being the "Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin" option.

I want to make to pokemon apear as a trade because it has move(s) that can only be obtained from a move toutor in platnium, HG, or SS.

I'm also going to assume that i must set the "Origin" (in the Main tab) to either platnium, HG, or SS.
In PokeGen, Link Trade will result in "Arrived in Link trade" while Link Trade (2) will result in "Met in Link Trade". Encounter is set as "Caught in a Building" for both.

What I did was take a Pokemon and set to originate in a Link Trade then loaded it up in PokeSav and it showed up as "Arrived" and Link Trade (2) showed up as "Met". Once given a correct a PID in PokeGen, ran the Pokemon through the Legality Checker and it passed.

Thanks, but it didn't work.

What i did was make a tyranitar with superpower (obtainable through move tutor only) and set the origin to platnium in the Main tab, then in the Met tab i set the location to Link Trade and Encounter to Caught in a building. The TID and SID were untouched

I then made a second copy of this pokemon and edited the TID and SID so it did not match my true id's.
Everything else was the same

I also made one with Link Trade (2) as location with Caught in a building and origin from platnium. TID and SID were untouched.

As i did before for the Link Trade Tyranitars, i coppied this Link Trade (2) Tyranitar but edited the TID and SID so they did not match my trues ID's. The origin was left on Platnium.

All of these guys were tested with a Legit checking program and passed. Howvever i don't think this legit check was for black/white becuase it can't check the new pokemon.
However I have made pokemon form previous gens with moves and abilites that were introduced this gen and the legal check passed them and they can go onto wifi random.

D

Deleted-236924

Jump_0 said:

EDIT: I've been looking around and saw in a video that some guy went to options and checked off "Ignore save file checksum"
What's that for? In his video he to do it? I've made tons of legit pokemon without have that checked.

When you want to make it appear as if it was traded, you only edit the ID, SID and OT of the Pokémon.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried that it didn't work.

A friend just told me that he thinks moves that are only obtainable from past games such as tutor moves and TM only arent allowed on random in B/W

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can this make legal pokemon cause I want to play on wifi lol? I hear theres a way to have pokesaves pokemon be legal but idk how.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
I tried that it didn't work.

A friend just told me that he thinks moves that are only obtainable from past games such as tutor moves and TM only arent allowed on random in B/W
No they are, but my earlier post was just foolish. You can't use either of the "Link Trade" options in PokeGen because BW cannot link trade with any other previous generation. However, it can "(Poketransfer)" which is the method used to transfer previous Gen Pokemon to B/W. As long as all the other info on the Pokemon is good, you should be able to take it onto Wifi.

Post back with the PKM file if you have a problem with legality.

EDIT: I think it might not allow previous gen moves so yeah.... Damn this game is restricting.
EDIT 2: Nope, game allows it. I just tried a build of a Pokemon and it allowed previous Gen only moves. Wanna post your PKM file so I can check it for legality?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Crimson Phantom said:
TOPIC

Y U NO STAY ALIVE
you know that bumping is against the rules right? if no then go read it again.

unless you have something to say that's related to the topic. which is very clear in your post that you don't.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZOMG!!
After 3 days finally figured out how to Pokegen trade, dream world, and poketrasfer pokemon that are legit. GRATZ me!

Gamr 1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 questions...

1. What type of encounter do I use to make Dream World Pokemon?
2. Which "ability" do I use for Dream World Pokemon? Class 1 or Class 2?
3. Can this make Pokemon legit enough to pass the random match-ups and/or Battle Video tests?

Please Respond, thanks!

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamr 1000 said:
I have 3 questions...

1. What type of encounter do I use to make Dream World Pokemon?
2. Which "ability" do I use for Dream World Pokemon? Class 1 or Class 2?
3. Can this make Pokemon legit enough to pass the random match-ups and/or Battle Video tests?

Please Respond, thanks!
You set them to "Entree Forest" but from I've tried and read, setting a pokemon to it's dream world ability will make it illegal till dream world becomes active in america. I've tried to follow ppl steps to no avail have i gotten a dream world pokemon that is otherwise legal to work with it's dream world ability. But I guess i can try again. I got an idea on how to make it work.

Also make sure the pokemon is caught in a Dream Ball.

marco99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol u no wats funny all i do is change the ability and evs and ivs on pokesav and all my pokemons are legit u do no some pokemons dream world are not out yet and is the reason u cant use them

- another thing to is that say u hacked all your pokemons in Pokemon D&P and SS & HG using the poketransfer minigame turns every single one of them legit

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marco99 said:
lol u no wats funny all i do is change the ability and evs and ivs on pokesav and all my pokemons are legit u do no some pokemons dream world are not out yet and is the reason u cant use them

- another thing to is that say u hacked all your pokemons in Pokemon D&P and SS & HG using the poketransfer minigame turns every single one of them legit

What I'm talking about is making a pokemon from scratch legal, I have done so with a trades pokemon, a dram world pokemon, and a poketrasfer pokemon.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonkid6 said:
marco99 said:

What I'm talking about is making a pokemon from scratch legal, I have done so with a trades pokemon, a dram world pokemon, and a poketrasfer pokemon.

I made one from scratch, and I was able to record a Wi-Fi battle, and legitimately psot the video onto the GTS.

omega2690

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys, I am new to PokeGen and I have some questions. How to make a pokemon as legit as possible ? and can these pokemons be used for battling online?

Tribute

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok where can i upload .pkmn files for you guys to check them?

I just made a completely legit looking Venusaur, Stunfisk, Golurk and Omastar but they turn up illegal trying to do random wifi battles and im not sure why.

Also if i reboot my ar it says 6029A instead of Black and says the code file is corrupt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol