Homebrew Pokegen legit pokemon

Ohad1th

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
not sure where should I post it , I want to pokegen legit pokemon in ORAS I have gateway
I have the new PKHeX but when I try to battle with those pokemon online it doesn't let me
Is there a guide to making legit pokemon that I can use them in Wifi battles and even online competition ?
thanks in advance !

Last edited by Ohad1th,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes there's some info out there, but not on this forums. Mostly about legit pokes is nailing zone and route appear info, ball used, level, shiny state... everything. You'll need to recreate a legit poke as good as you can. For event pokes you'll need to find it's id's too.

You just can't put a perfect 5 IV Shiny Diancie with 514 EV and outset killer moves and then pretend to play with it online. You must get some sense in there. Even if you can, in fact, generate a regular 4 IV poke with EV training and inset moves all the poke info must be in order for it to be legit.

Long story short, PKHeX must not be a cheating engine for pokemon. Only a time saver given you have the knowledge.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,
Reactions: Ace001

Ohad1th

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yes there's some info out there, but not on this forums. Mostly about legit pokes is nailing zone and route appear info, ball used, level, shiny state... everything. You'll need to recreate a legit poke as good as you can. For event pokes you'll need to find it's id's too.

You just can't put a perfect 5 IV Shiny Diancie with 514 EV and outset killer moves and then pretend to play with it online. You must get some sense in there. Even if you can, in fact, generate a regular 4 IV poke with EV training and inset moves all the poke info must be in order for it to be legit.

Long story short, PKHeX must not be a cheating engine for pokemon. Only a time saver given you have the knowledge.

Dude I'm not stupid I'm only using it because I don't have time breeding , I just want to make some pokemon I didn't have time breeding myself , and just a question , If I make 5IV pokemon and breed it with legit pokemon I can just use this one instead right ? I had like 1000 hours on breeding in XY and in ORAS they made some new megas and changed some stuff so I want to get some pokemon I didn't have the chance to breed myself , besides it's vgc 2016 now :P need to start getting my A game
anyways I think I'll just use my Y pokemon and try to adjust my old team to today's meta

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the quicker route would be to breed a pokemon, then after hatching change its IV's and EV's in pkhex.
Give yourself rare candies if you don't want to battle to get it to desired level (not that it's time consuming with chansey secret bases).
Give yourself the needed TMs for the moves you want, edit the pokemon moves to something it can naturally learn.
If you want tutor moves, go get them in the game.

That should give you a legit beast with minimal effort. If you want it shiny... I don't know how that'll work sorry.
Keep in mind that lengendary pokemon always have 3 perfect IVs, but they can randomly have more. Only use wondercards that have been distributed in your region if you want legendaries.
Also, a bred pokemon can have 6 perfect IVs, the chance for that is just low, but it's pretty easy to get 5 perfect IVs (if you meet the requirements, that is), so to make it look more legit leave a not needed IV not perfect.

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
To generate a legit Pokémon, you only need to make one that's actually possible to exist. Movesets, EV's/IV's within limits, correct abilities, memories, that all matters. But what matters most is the personality value.
You want to have a 6IV Shiny Palkia? You can, but you'll probably have to make it so that it comes from a 4th gen game.

Generating a legit Pokémon requires you to research said Pokémon. Go find out if there's a game that doesn't limit its IV's or has a shiny-lock. It can save you plenty of time from mass-breeding (but you'll miss out on all those Masuda method shinies :D)

Ohad1th

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I think the quicker route would be to breed a pokemon, then after hatching change its IV's and EV's in pkhex.
Give yourself rare candies if you don't want to battle to get it to desired level (not that it's time consuming with chansey secret bases).
Give yourself the needed TMs for the moves you want, edit the pokemon moves to something it can naturally learn.
If you want tutor moves, go get them in the game.

That should give you a legit beast with minimal effort. If you want it shiny... I don't know how that'll work sorry.
Keep in mind that lengendary pokemon always have 3 perfect IVs, but they can randomly have more. Only use wondercards that have been distributed in your region if you want legendaries.
Also, a bred pokemon can have 6 perfect IVs, the chance for that is just low, but it's pretty easy to get 5 perfect IVs (if you meet the requirements, that is), so to make it look more legit leave a not needed IV not perfect.

To generate a legit Pokémon, you only need to make one that's actually possible to exist. Movesets, EV's/IV's within limits, correct abilities, memories, that all matters. But what matters most is the personality value.
You want to have a 6IV Shiny Palkia? You can, but you'll probably have to make it so that it comes from a 4th gen game.

Generating a legit Pokémon requires you to research said Pokémon. Go find out if there's a game that doesn't limit its IV's or has a shiny-lock. It can save you plenty of time from mass-breeding (but you'll miss out on all those Masuda method shinies :D)

thanks for your help but I found out I just made a small mistake lol
I tried to battle in VGC using pokemon not bred in 6th gen (pentagon symbol) all the pokemon I made were legit , just forgot I had to use kalos\hoen bred pokemon , thanks anyways :P
and btw I bred a lot of shinies 5iv myself in pokemon Y :P some of them are even duped all over the world xD
If you have 4iv shiny greninja with HP Fire it's probebly mine :P check Ohad as OT :P

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks for your help but I found out I just made a small mistake lol
I tried to battle in VGC using pokemon not bred in 6th gen (pentagon symbol) all the pokemon I made were legit , just forgot I had to use kalos\hoen bred pokemon , thanks anyways :P
and btw I bred a lot of shinies 5iv myself in pokemon Y :P some of them are even duped all over the world xD
If you have 4iv shiny greninja with HP Fire it's probebly mine :P check Ohad as OT :P

Glad to see you've found your mistake.
I'm not really into Pokémon battles anymore, all my competitive Pokémon were bred in 3rd gen. Nowadays all I do is complete my Pokédex by migrating from Emerald to Pearl to Black 2 to AS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.