Gaming PokeBank Release?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't find anything about releasing it. It seems that this article was just written late, since it talks about the 'hacked' pokemons going through the pokebank. Nothing on Serebii about it either.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone else mentioned that they can go through if they have legal moves... that correct? I have some Action Replay generated Pkmn that seem to me have legal move sets (Ex: Arceus with Judgement and Punishment). Will those AR generated ones be able to go through?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes and no. I got the starters with the Unused Hidden Abilities through. I won't state how I got them through. http://imgur.com/a/aNJL6

Sheer force totodile makes it through?
Triple woot

Someone else mentioned that they can go through if they have legal moves... that correct? I have some Action Replay generated Pkmn that seem to me have legal move sets (Ex: Arceus with Judgement and Punishment). Will those AR generated ones be able to go through?

If they have legal stats and moves, they make it through as they're no different to a normal pokemon.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: signz and Ryukouki

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why we NEED to use Pokemon Bank to be able to transfer Pokemon from Black, Black 2, White and White 2. They could have very well had X and Y install an app to transfer monsters from B,W,B2,W2 to the SD card and then from the SD Card to X and Y. There could even be a whitelist of Pokemon that could be transferred that could detect hacked monsters and be updated every so often. But NOPE, Let's force people to pay nine [FOUR DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS] friggen bucks for the PRIVILEGE to transfer their hard earned (or easily hacked in) Pokemon from one generation to the next. Utter bullshit.

Damn, who wants to bet if/when the Homebrew channel launches, someone will start working on a Pokemon Bank like application that can not only transfer Pokemon to X and Y but also export boxes as .pkx and insert .pkm files into boxes.

I love how some short-sighted people think that you should have to pay to transfer Pokemon from one generation to the next. Let me put it this way; how pissed off would you be if in order to transfer Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire to Diamond and Pearl, you'd need to buy a GBA-GCN cable, a copy of Pokemon Box Wii, and have a copy of Diamond or Pearl. This is essentially the same thing.

Gamefreak REMOVED a feature from the game, only to later pack it in as an incentive to subscribe to another product, because how many people would use Pokemon bank for Pokemon storage if you could just transfer Pokemon from Generation 5 to Generation 6 with the games themselves?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why we NEED to use Pokemon Bank to be able to transfer Pokemon form Black, Black 2, White and White 2. They could have very well had X and Y install an app to transfer monsters from B,W,B2,W2 to the SD card and then from the SD Card to X and Y. There could even be a whitelist of Pokemon that could be transferred that could detect hacked monsters and be updated every so often. But NOPE, Let's force people to pay nine friggen bucks for the PRIVILEGE to transfer their hard earned (or easily hacked in) Pokemon from one generation to the next. Utter bullshit.

Damn, who wants to bet if/when the Homebrew channel launches, someone will start working on a Pokemon Bank like application that can not only transfer Pokemon to X and Y but also export boxes as .pkx and insert .pkm files into boxes.

I love how some short-sighted people think that you should have to pay to transfer Pokemon from one generation to the next. Let me put it this way; how pissed off would you be if in order to transfer Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire to Diamond and Pearl, you'd need to buy a GBA-GCN cable, a copy of Pokemon Box Wii, and have a copy of Diamond or Pearl. This is essentially the same thing.

Gamefreak REMOVED a feature from the game, only to later pack it in as an incentive to subscribe to another product, because how many people would use Pokemon bank for Pokemon storage if you could just transfer Pokemon from Generation 5 to Generation 6 with the games themselves?

It's actually $4.99.

And, you would be surprised at how many people have full boxes on X and Y and need the bank to make some space.

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Nintendo laughing at us? They have a pic of a horse on Facebook with a Mario comment/joke. I am starting to wonder if they really take their fans seriously anymore. Thoughts on this?

I saw that, but remember the people that post on their facebook account probably don't know anything about it. I wish that they would just tell us what kind of progress is being made. I mean the last progress we got was from Nintendo of Japan, and people had to go find that and translate it. It's sad that NoA doesn't relay those messages to us.

Also, the horse thing was dumb...that is all.

Reactions: Skeet1983

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is Nintendo laughing at us? They have a pic of a horse on Facebook with a Mario comment/joke. I am starting to wonder if they really take their fans seriously anymore. Thoughts on this?
it seems like nintendo is making some bad decision's that defy logic. wii u failed, 3ds is out dated and games and slowly dripping in, nintendo club is a fail, pokemon bank failed and to be honest i dont see a good outcome out of all of this. people are getting sick of nintendo and it seems like obvious things that nintendo could do to make money, they arent making. and lets be realistic at this day how much do servers cost i mean a regular person can get a pretty big server space for not much money and nintendo the company cant make theirs stable or big enough for pokebank?

Reactions: Skeet1983

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go