Hardware Pocket Test

Are you carrying or plan to carry your Switch in your pocket?

• Total voters

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I can't even carry the DS in (most of) my pockets, how would I ever cram that monstrosity in there? I have a bag for that kind of thing.

D

Deleted User

I can't even carry the DS in (most of) my pockets, how would I ever cram that monstrosity in there? I have a bag for that kind of thing.
The N3DS XL isn't even comfortable in your pocket.

I can see carrying this around in a backpack but not a pocket unless you're wearing something like cargo shorts

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I have some pockets that would fit Switch, especially if I take off the joy cons. That said, I don't think I'll ever actually do that...I've got the BotW SE case for carrying it around.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a SwitchVestTM. Just like the photojournalist vest with all the camera lens pockets. Pro Controler pocket, powerbank pocket, cable pocket. smaller Amiibo pockets, extra Joyless Con pockets, cellphone pocket. Maybe some web strapping on the back if you want to take the dock with you.

I present the SwitchSexual. Chicks will be all over you.

Reactions: NekoMichi

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a SwitchVestTM. Just like the photojournalist vest with all the camera lens pockets. Pro Controler pocket, powerbank pocket, cable pocket. smaller Amiibo pockets, extra Joyless Con pockets, cellphone pocket. Maybe some web strapping on the back if you want to take the dock with you.

I present the SwitchSexual. Chicks will be all over you.
better check your pockets when they leave lol...

More or less they are going to move in the way of backpacks.
They already have a Nintendo bag that holds everything.
But really if i take my switch somewhere i just need the switch, 2 joycons, charger and 2 or 3 games and im good.

D

Deleted User

it would fit in all of my pockets.. i can easily hold an 8" tablet and more in a single pocket. so i'm safe, lel

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if my smartphone was any thicker, i wouldn't put that in my pocket ever. so this one is out of question. who in their right mind would not put this in their bag, preferably in some kind of case to keep pressure from the sticks

D

Deleted User

tfw have tons of big pockets on almost every shorts and pants so you could carry this easily.

I could carry the 2DS in my pockets, it's fine. Also who would put this in their back pocket?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse