ROM Hack [Plugin NTR]RAM Explorer

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a reason why we can't convert 3ds to cia directly on the 3ds console? All I am saying is if we where to convert 3ds to cia on the 3ds we would not need to download extra software, the 3ds games would already be on the micro sd card, and we would not need to switch between pc or 3ds. In the end the 3ds console should be able to convert .3ds to .cia the same way a pc can. And mind you this process would have to be implemented within a cfw such as AuReinand.

I truly don't know mate.
Maybe you should ask Reisyukaku or Aurora Wright. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AH okay, makes more sense. :P

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Wish you good luck on your holiday trip. ^^

I can't wait to try your newest version with search value function once you release it here. :>

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great! How about make it opensource?
I thought about it and I think I'll make it open source when I'll reach the 2.0.

Why the 2.0 ?
Because this project is as I already said, a way for me to learn C.
Open source is great but if I got a lot of help, I won't learn by myself and the work will be done by someone else.

The 2.X version will be a state of the project when I think that the sources are clean and I've done / learn all the things I'd like to learn and do by myself.
Then I'll gladly accept the guidance of skilled programmers to improve the plugin and show me my wrong / unoptimized doing.

So Open Source yes, but not now. ;)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the search function been added yet? I'm really interested in finding some values to edit but have no idea where I would look without some way to filter.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I didn't know about this, this is great! Could you add a way (like config files) for the ram dump mode?

I.e. address + filename in a dump.txt file

It would be useful for things that require dumping the same region multiple times, like pokemon wondercard data or pokemon bank pokemon boxes (the boxes are downloaded to ram when connected to it).

Even more useful if multiple txt files can be put to /dump and select the one you want (useful for multiple dumps of the same region whithout exit-> rename dump -> dump again)

In any case, great work!!

Reactions: Nanquitas

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

The actual version of the dumper have the same header as gateway's ramdump.
So you can easily see the regions dumped and their position in the file with the Gateway-Ramdump-reference.

The future version will permit multiple ramdump with: titleID + Time as name of the file. ;)

I'll keep the idea about selecting the range to dump, but it's not a priority for now.

First I'll need to finish the cleaning / updating I've started.
Then the search mode will be my priority along with improving the stability of the plugin and getting rid of the freeze it can provoke sometimes.

But why not, all the suggestions you're giving me are interesting, I'll keep them near. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?