Hardware Please

Eightcoins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no im sure the Battery swollen but if any battry if i search for the battry can i find it in the internet
Where I live they sell Nintendo Batteries on Amazon and Ebay,but I dont know how it is where you live.Is there anything like a Videogame store near you?

Zohir2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Where I live they sell Nintendo Batteries on Amazon and Ebay,but I dont know how it is where you live.Is there anything like a Videogame store near you?
no stores near of me i leave in algeria but i find battries on amazon and ebay but didnt ship to algeria

Last edited by Zohir2002,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Jeez, some retarded suggestions going on in this thread.
no sir this is not working
when i opened the case and see the battry it look like swollen qnd i tried your solution but nothing happend
did that mean the problem from battry
A swollen battery shouldn't stop your console from booting. As long as it's powering on, it's getting power.
I think this means that the 2ds is magenitcally overcharged.
Happened to my 3ds once.
The only way of demagnetising I know is dropping it,but I wouldnt suggest that.Thats how I solved my 3ds'es problem but it already wasnt the best anymore.
I would say just let it rest for a bit.Could be that the Standby Switch is broken too.
Forgot 2ds'es had that.
What do you even mean? "magnetically overcharged?". Where did you even hear such a term (since you clearly have no idea what it means)
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
There are ways to magnetize and demagnetize metal objects, pretty sure dropping them is not one of those ways. And I don't see how his console could have become magnetized just like that, nor do I think it would make the console appear bricked.
Dropping it is a terrible suggestion.
That's not a bad idea, but maybe dropping the battery itself might be a little safer... :unsure:
That's even worse! Lithium batteries do NOT like impacts and in the worst case the battery can violently catch fire (what many would call an explosion)
Sounds like your battery leaked,you cant do more than hope that nothing else broke and replace it.
But dont touch the battery with your bare hands,its filled with acid,when it leaks,said acid comes out.
I think that happens when the battery overheats?
No, that's not how it works. His battery very likely didn't leak. It's just damaged from being left discharged for too long, or maybe just from getting worn out.

Zohir2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Jeez, some retarded suggestions going on in this thread.

A swollen battery shouldn't stop your console from booting. As long as it's powering on, it's getting power.

What do you even mean? "magnetically overcharged?". Where did you even hear such a term (since you clearly have no idea what it means)
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
There are ways to magnetize and demagnetize metal objects, pretty sure dropping them is not one of those ways. And I don't see how his console could have become magnetized just like that, nor do I think it would make the console appear bricked.
Dropping it is a terrible suggestion.

That's even worse! Lithium batteries do NOT like impacts and in the worst case the battery can violently catch fire (what many would call an explosion)

No, that's not how it works. His battery very likely didn't leak. It's just damaged from being left discharged for too long, or maybe just from getting worn out.
ok any sollutions

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How did you find these?
one friend give me, lick the " " there to go to the posthttp://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=7304827#post-7304827

3DS cannot boot with closed lid. start+select+x+lid closed while booting will try to boot firmware from DS game card and after it fails, it starts the system normally.

So, this method can test if the problem is the system being stuck in sllep mode (because of magnets).
well in non 2Ds we can test just turning on and using a magnet close to see if enter the sleep mode (turn the screen lights off), it happen on mine but not back after removing the magnet ...
Since 2DS is just a switch, if the screen light turn on I think it's not the sleep mode

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
one friend give me, lick the " " there to go to the post

well in non 2Ds we can test just turning on and using a magnet close to see if enter the sleep mode (turn the screen lights off), it happen on mine but not back after removing the magnet ...
Since 2DS is just a switch, if the screen light turn on I think it's not the sleep mode
The point is that if the system is in sleep mode, it won't boot, unless you hold these buttons.

http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=ef8207ce-9660-45d6-b54f-588ad7a48d39

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY