Puerto Rico
Last edited by Tenshi_Okami,

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Plailect guide is definitely the best thing to follow at the moment, but I'm not against a well made video. Especially if it's for those who don't know English.

People keep bringing up the dude that left his otp in the files, but it was a human mistake, the video was well made and there's no guide like Plailect's in Spanish that's up to date.

The guy quickly corrected it and made a big apology. He even offered to fix anybody's 3ds for free as long as they were in Colombia like him.

I never saw an apology or offer like that from Plailect, or whoever, after it was recognized that OTPless was randomly bricking people.

There's nothing wrong with well made video guides. The guy behind the otp fiasco keeps his channel up to date and makes everything easy to understand, like Plailect's guide.

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The Plailect guide is definitely the best thing to follow at the moment, but I'm not against a well made video. Especially if it's for those who don't know English.

People keep bringing up the dude that left his otp in the files, but it was a human mistake, the video was well made and there's no guide like Plailect's in Spanish that's up to date.

The guy quickly corrected it and made a big apology. He even offered to fix anybody's 3ds for free as long as they were in Colombia like him.

I never saw an apology or offer like that from Plailect, or whoever, after it was recognized that OTPless was randomly bricking people.

There's nothing wrong with well made video guides. The guy behind the otp fiasco keeps his channel up to date and makes everything easy to understand, like Plailect's guide.
I LOVE YOU MAN ITS NOT ABOUT WHO IS THE BEST !!
IT'S ABOUT WHAT THOSE NEWBS ARE DOING!!

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you are speacking about myself you have to know that installing menuhax for example nevers lead to brick so start a cfw using soundhax + the others is not the worst idea :)

Since sdcard are cheap emunand is not a problem now

Last edited by chocoboss,
Reactions: RiverPerson

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
when a new idea comes in = :bow:
And this idea is what caused people to brick, while trying to unban themselves from the Pokemon Moon ban wave(even though that guide clearly stated that it was only for A9LH ppl lol), I like the idea, but A9LH is way more secure in terms of advanced stuff.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quickly? "5/6 hours" lol

Of course he would fix anybody's 3DS for free (at least in his country) he has a good amount of subscribers and views, it's normal to maintain his reputation.-

But, placing the files (from other's people work) behind a paywall and even modifying them to say "Yakareaste" or whatever is worse, not even checking the files that he uploads too, he literally said "I just copied the files from my 3DS to upload"

Well made videos are OK as long as they serve as a visual aid to the guide, and using the files directly from their respective authors.

Well anyway, we have the guy here posting shit

Reactions: Tenshi_Okami

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For Pokémon ban wave if ppl are enought stupid to play online before the game release this should not be our problem we are not here to fix unbrained ppl.

I got Pokémon m/s leak I played it before the date but offline. Now I play online. I'm not banned :grog:

Reactions: retrofan_k

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
And this idea is what caused people to brick, while trying to unban themselves from the Pokemon Moon ban wave(even though that guide clearly stated that it was only for A9LH ppl lol), I like the idea, but A9LH is way more secure in terms of advanced stuff.

we talking about the new safehax newbs.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I have mentioned it many times that YT vids , etc, are not the correct way of doing things especially with the 3DS, if you are noob and don't know how the system works.

Don't get me wrong, they are good for educational purposes but because the scene moves quickly, it's not good practice to choose this method. I have even seen new help threads not so long ago requesting help for RxTools, as the OP of the thread found a YT vid on it.

Since this new 11.2 method was released, there has been a influx of new threads requesting help more than ever imo, than there ever was, so that speaks for itself.

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quickly? "5/6 hours" lol

Of course he would fix anybody's 3DS for free (at least in his country) he has a good amount of subscribers and views, it's normal to maintain his reputation.-

But, placing the files (from other's people work) behind a paywall and even modifying them to say "Yakareaste" or whatever is worse, not even checking the files that he uploads too, he literally said "I just copied the files from my 3DS to upload"

Well made videos are OK as long as they serve as a visual aid to the guide, and using the files directly from their respective authors.

Well anyway, we have the guy here posting shit

I agree that he should give credit to the people behind the tools he uses. That's definitely a problem with his videos along with the ad links.

The Plailect guide changes all the time, though. Any video as an aid to the guide will quickly become useless.

A video should work with the files linked no matter the point in time as long as you meet the video's requirements. If it just links to the latest files at any point in time the video might not work anymore in the future.

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but that would only be if someone dump a game early.
we safe for now
Look, I read your posts line 2 pages ago, and I must say, its not about preference.
Would you rather have an unexperienced surgeon during your brain surgery, because he does it fast but could end up killing you, or a very experienced surgeon who takes longer, but will 99.999999999% save your life?
Fact is also, that when people would get menuhax cfw on 11.2, they would be guaranteed to update and kill their setup accidentally.
And people only bricked with the plailect guide because they decided they knew things better and skipped/changed steps, while most video guides have the mistakes in them, so even if you follow that 100%, you would still fail.

Also you are a fucking re**rd that should get a restriction order from any electronic device on this planet because you butcher them by using shit that kills them because its convenient, you write like a 4 year old with parkinsons and dyslexia who got his hands chopped off and lack logical thinking. Go fun yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: how many girlfriends is too many