• Replies 327
  • Likes 64

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting so pissed off dealing with you, like I have said before, YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN A SINGLE REASON THAT VIDEO'S ARE BETTER THEN TEXT. Until you can do that, please just leave. I know you won't, because you don't have the mental capacity to, but there's my challenge. Leave until you find a reason, then come back, please.

i didn't had a reason because I'M NOT AGAINST ANYTHING THAT'S WHY LMAO (I SAID IT COUPLE OF TIMES YOU JUST CAME OUTTA NOWHERE AND START TYPING)

Seems to me like it's going somewhere. Also, you're telling me to get the fuck out of my own thread. Classic.

lmao i kinda got annoyed by the people that think i'm against the guide
lmao sorry kinda got my hand out of context

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I can recommend to Hirobyte for people who speak Spanish, he has website and very well done. Its text guides are also visual and use a web designer similar to pailect.
It has twitter also, and had youtube channel but had warnings of nintendo

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I was aware that Yakara monetizes his videos and uses ad links, which is wrong since the tools aren't his work, but I was unaware that he does stuff like this:
zhx605E.jpg

Earlier I wrote that the guy doesn't deserve all the shit he's been getting since he made a big apology and offered to fix Colombians' 3ds's, but this is too much. I take back what I said about Yakara...

Last edited by invaderyoyo,

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This turned from a nice PSA into a place where riverperson can spread his idiocity freely. Seriously? You are more immature than StapleButter.

Mods, please close this. OP, please make a blog post about this. It'll be more appropriate in a blog.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems to me like it's going somewhere. Also, you're telling me to get the fuck out of my own thread. Classic.
Lol. Some guy called albertocml told me the same to my own website after I banned him for his reregs.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
StapleButter? More like hacksn guy (that was finally banned recently). And yeah, the point that none of those videos are actually guides is very good :) No troubleshooting, no proper explanation of software used, nothing

Oh, and actually, SafeA9LHInstaller gets your OTP.bin for you automatically without any needs of OTPHelper. If you read the guide you would've known that

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Mods, please close this. OP, please make a blog post about this. It'll be more appropriate in a blog.
I don't think it should be closed at this point. It's kinda gotten too far. And if I just reposted it as a blog people would see it as a tired topic and as an attempt to resurrect such a tired topic (not to mention all the wasted potential of new users seeing this, even if they most likely won't). The point was made; let it ride until it eventually gets buried in shit.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: Ricken
D

Deleted User

How is this even possible? When I modded my Wii a few years ago just google searching how to softmod a wii got you GBATemp as one of the first results.
Trust me,I see lots of em on other sites and they all follow old tutorials from YouTube or some half ass guide on reddit.I had to point someone to the real guide on kik.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me,I see lots of em on other sites and they all follow old tutorials from YouTube or some half ass guide on reddit.I had to point someone to the real guide on kik.
nice bump but what you should have mentioned is google only helps if you ask the proper question . . . i google a noob question "how to play 3ds roms" gbatemp is on the bottom of the page (gotta scroll down to find it) and what is at the top ?
1. a reddit link that leads to outdated reddit 3ds guide(s) . . .
2. that iso site (still has palantine guides on the first page of guides)
3. youtube . . . gotta get that otp
4. sky3ds
5. gateway
6. useless romsite with a link to 3ds guide . . . i guess thats cool if you google things and pick the sixth result first
7. another useless romsite this one wants me to buy cubic ninja to hack my console
8. . . . way down here you find gbatemp

Last edited by wormdood,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
nice bump but what you should have mentioned is google only helps if you ask the proper question . . . i google a noob question "how to play 3ds roms" gbatemp is on the bottom of the page (gotta scroll down to find it) and what is at the top ?
1. a reddit link that leads to outdated reddit 3ds guide(s) . . .
2. that iso site (still has palantine guides on the first page of guides)
3. youtube . . . gotta get that otp
4. sky3ds
5. gateway
6. useless romsite with a link to 3ds guide . . . i guess thats cool if you google things and pick the sixth result first
7. another useless romsite this one wants me to buy cubic ninja to hack my console
8. . . . way down here you find gbatemp
That's actually all pretty relevant to what you searched for. What's your point? I'd understand if the query were "how to install a9lh" and those were the results, but that's apparently not the case. I mean, your query is pretty ambiguous to begin with anyway.

Last edited by Joom,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
RiverPerson if you want to convince people, learn to write English better. Not being able to write makes you sound unintelligent and makes people automatically dismiss what you have to say. Not to mention insulting people as a retort. If you want people to take you seriously you need to actually have a valid argument not insults.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I always try to look for a good text guide if I want to do something.
Videos often contain so much redundant bullshit (2 min. dubstep intros, the person talking about unrelated stuff) that I would much rather read a straightforward text guide, with hyperlinks to files that I need etc.

I can understand why people who are bad at English would watch one, though. Technically you don't have to really understand what someone is saying, just follow what he's doing. And that's where people go wrong.

Some stuff is dependant on your hardware type (O3DS or N3DS), and can be different for everyone. People with no basic understanding of the language would probably be confused.

It could also just be because of people being lazy.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually all pretty relevant to what you searched for. What's your point? I'd understand if the query were "how to install a9lh" and those were the results, but that's apparently not the case. I mean, your query is pretty ambiguous to begin with anyway.
do i need to draw it . . . the average noob does not ask about softmods (arm 9 loader hax, shit the average noob has no idea what a9lh is) specifically . . . they ask about there goal 3ds roms but they are met mostly with outdated cfw guides
my point was that googling will not necessarily lead you here (to where help/annoying psa clutter is) (or anywhere useful for that matter) . . . whatever im done with these psa threads they are totally useless as no one ever looks to the 8th google result

btw i was not speaking to the thread but if you read the post directly above mine i make more sense
have a good day
wormdood out

Last edited by wormdood,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well after over 48 hours(more on than off), I'm finally done. I went over it for errors three times, there shouldn't be any. Let me know what you guys think. I did this for people who have trouble following the written guide. There is literally a picture for every step minus key presses. I also have the pictures labelled in a way so that someone would be able to plug them in step by step, if they wanted(rar'ing up now and then I just have to upload somewhere and post). ***ALL CREDIT GOES TO PLAILECT FOR THE GUIDE*** I'm not looking for anything, I just wanted to try and help the less tech savvy, visual learners and the people who might not speak English well.

Plailect's "The Guide" to A9LH 9.0.0-11.2.0
(With Pictures)

Homebrew Launcher (SoundHax)

The Homebrew Launcher has many different entrypoints, or methods of launching.

SoundHax is compatible with versions 9.0.0 through 11.2.0 in the EUR, JPN, KOR, and USA regions.

What you need
Instructions
  1. Copy the contents of the starter.zip to the root of your SD card
    Homebrew_Launcher_Sound_Hax_Instructions_St.jpg
  2. Copy the SoundHax .m4a to the root of your SD card
  3. Copy the otherapp payload to the root of your SD card and rename it to otherapp.bin
    open
  4. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  5. Launch Nintendo 3DS Sound
    open
  6. Go through all of the bird tips, then close the app normally and reopen it
    Homebrew_Launcher_Sound_Hax_Instructions_Step.jpg
    open
    • Launching SoundHax immediately would cause these tips to appear on every launch of the Nintendo 3DS Sound until this is done
  7. Play the SoundHax .m4a
  8. Your console should load the homebrew menu
Continue to Decrypt9 (Homebrew Launcher)

Decrypt9 (Homebrew Launcher)

Due to a bug, safehax currently requires a functioning cartridge of some kind (3ds, nds, flashcart, etc) to be inserted in order to complete successfully. As a temporary workaround, users less than or equal to 9.2.0 who do not own any cartridges can copy Decrypt9WIP.3dsx to /3ds/ and run it directly without any hax.

What you need
Instructions
  1. Create a folder named files9 on the root of your SD card if it does not already exist
    Decrypt9_Homebrew_Launcher_Instructions.jpg
  2. Copy and merge the contents of the safehax+fasthax .zip to root of your SD card, overwrite existing files
  3. Copy Decrypt9WIP.bin from the Decrypt9WIP .zip to the root of your SD card and rename Decrypt9WIP.bin to arm9.bin
  4. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  5. Enter the homebrew launcher
  6. Launch safehax
  7. If the exploit was successful, you will have booted into Decrypt9
Continue to 2.1.0 ctrtransfer

2.1.0 ctrtransfer

If you downgrade to 2.1.0 on a 2DS or New 3DS and left Wireless Communication off, you can re-enable the wireless by removing the battery for several seconds then booting back up.

If you’ve been using the New 3DS’s microSD Management to transfer files to your SD card, this will no longer work on 2.1.0, make sure to have a microSD card reader on hand before proceeding.

Your device may not show your installed games after the ctrtransfer. This is due to the tickets being removed by the transfer, which is why you back them up. They will be restored at the end of the guide.

For now, connecting your device to the internet is REQUIRED to continue after the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer.
Disable the parental controls of your device before doing the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer. If you do not know the password, see this site.

Performing a ctrtransfer will remove all user-installed tickets from the device until a backup is restored. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you skip creating the backup, or you will LOSE access to all installed games and saves!

Never format a 2DS while on a version <6.0.0 or you will be unable to complete initial setup and will BRICK!

Never update a New 3DS running 2.1.0 (an Old 3DS firmware) or you will BRICK! You MUST restore a NAND backup or ctrtransfer back to standard New 3DS firmware first!

Overview of steps
In this section, we will be flashing your console’s CTRNAND partition to 2.1.0 in order to take advantage of an oversight in 2.1.0 for the purpose of extracting the OTP unique to your console. This OTP file is required to install arm9loaderhax, and cannot be shared with other consoles.

This is accomplished by installing a premade ctrtransfer image containing 2.1.0, copying your console specific files (such as moveable.sed and SecureInfo_A) to it, then fixing the title databases.
The OTP is a requirement to use arm9loaderhax.

What you need
Instructions
Section I - Prep work
You should be in Decrypt9 for these steps.

1. Press (Select) on the main menu to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
    2_1_0_ctrtransfer_Instructions_Section_1_S.jpg
  2. Copy the 2.1.0 .bin and .bin.sha from the ctrtransfer .zip to the /files9/ folder on your SD card
  3. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  4. Press (B) to get to the Decrypt9 main menu
Section II - ctrtransfer
Having a backup of your device’s NAND is REQUIRED. You will be prompted to create one as part of the steps if you do not already have one.

Skipping this backup will result in the LOSS of all installed games and saves!

If you do not know whether or not you already have a NAND backup, create one when prompted by pressing (A) just to be sure.

If you do not have enough space to create the backup, you can either backup to a different SD card or clear space on your current SD card by pressing (Select) on the Decrypt9WIP main menu to eject your SD card and allow it to be swapped with a different SD card or to clear space on your current SD card

1. Go to “SysNAND Options”, then “CTRNAND Transfer”, then “Auto CTRNAND Transfer”
    2_1_0_ctrtransfer_Instructions_Section_2_S.jpg
  2. Select the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image when prompted by pressing (A)
  3. If you do not already have a NAND backup, backup SysNAND to NANDmin.bin when prompted by pressing (A)
    • Having a backup of your device’s NAND is REQUIRED.
    • Skipping this backup will result in the LOSS of all installed games and saves!
  4. Allow the transfer process to proceed automatically, this may take some time
  5. Once the transfer is complete, press (B) to go back
  6. Press (Select) to eject your SD card
  7. Delete the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image .bin and .bin.sha from the /files9/ folder on your SD card
  8. Press (Start) to reboot without reinserting your SD card
    • While on 2.1.0, the device will black screen on boot if your SD card is inserted before the home menu loads
  9. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS after the home menu loads
    • Every time the device is rebooted on 2.1.0, you will need to take out your SD card before boot and put it back in after the home menu loads
    • This will be fixed once you restore your device in the next page
The initial boot of 2.1.0 can take slightly longer than a standard boot on some devices.

(Screen distortions or discolorations are normal for some devices while on 2.1.0, they will go away once you restore your backup)

Putting a New 3DS on 2.1.0 in sleep mode is known to cause an UNRECOVERABLE brick! This only happens when shutting the lid while the device is on; this does not apply to turning the device off. The device only enters sleep mode when the lid is closed. It is not on a timer or anything like that. You should continue without delay to avoid any possibility of this happening!

Continue to Installing arm9loaderhax

Installing arm9loaderhax

The final Step of this guide is to install arm9loaderhax and setup Luma3DS to run just milliseconds into the boot. This is accomplished by using SafeA9LHInstaller by AuroraWright.

This will install AuroraWright’s Fork of arm9loaderhax.

We will also setup the ability to launch payloads from arm9loaderhax, giving us the ability to unbrick our SysNAND from situations that would normally brick us by restoring from backup.

You cannot use another console’s OTP or you will brick GUARANTEED.

Overview of steps
In this section, we will go through the process that all the other steps have led up to: actually installing arm9loaderhax.

This is nearly the best possible kind of device exploit because it is permanently installable into the NAND firm partitions, and runs before most of the OS loads, allowing it to not only work on all versions once installed, but also protect itself and recover from most situations that would brick a non-A9LH 3DS such as a nonfunctional home menu or bad title install.

The file arm9loaderhax.bin is what is launched by arm9loaderhax itself after it finishes loading off of NAND, and can be any valid arm9 payload. This file can be replaced at any time, although Luma3DS allows for the launch of other arm9 payloads by holding buttons on boot.

In this case, we use Luma3DS by AuroraWright to boot a patched SysNAND directly, allowing us to completely bypass the need for any kind of EmuNAND, vastly simplifying the usage of a hacked 3DS in addition to saving SD card space.

Once arm9loaderhax is installed and Luma3DS is setup with the correct options, we then restore our previous backup.

During this process, we also setup programs such as the following:

• FBI (installs CIA formatted games and applications)
  • Luma3DS Updater (updates our CFW installation easily)
  • Hourglass9 (multipurpose tool which can do NAND and cartridge functions)
What you need
  • aeskeydb.bin (link removed download from the guide)
  • fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip (link removed download from the guide)
  • data_input_v3.zip (link removed download from the guide)
  • The latest fork of SafeA9LHInstaller (the .7z file)
  • The latest release of arm9loaderhax (the .7z file)
  • The latest release of Luma3DS (the .7z file)
  • The latest release of hblauncher_loader
  • The latest release of Hourglass9
  • The latest release of Luma3DS Updater
  • The latest release of DspDump
  • The latest release of FBI
  • The latest release of GodMode9
  • The Homebrew Starter Kit
Instructions
Section I - Prep work

Ensure you are using an SD card that is not corrupted!

If you use a corrupted SD card without fixing it, you may BRICK!

If you think your SD card may be corrupted, check your SD card for errors using H2testw (Windows), F3 (Linux), or F3X (Mac)!

1. If it exists, copy the /files9/ folder on your SD card to a safe location on your computer and back it up to multiple locations (such as online file storage); the files inside could save you from total data loss if you break your system
    Installing_arm9loaderhax_Instructions_Secti.jpg
  2. Create a folder named cias on the root of your SD card if it does not already exist
  3. Delete the a9lh folder from the root of your SD card if it exists
    • If you accidentally install arm9loaderhax using another device’s OTP.bin, you will BRICK!
  4. Delete the 3ds folder from the root of your SD card if it exists
  5. Copy the contents of the starter.zip to the root of your SD card
    • This will include a brand new 3ds folder to replace the one you just deleted
  6. Copy the contents of the SafeA9LHInstaller .7z to the root of your SD card
  7. Copy the a9lh folder from the data_input .zip to the root of your SD Card
  8. Copy the contents of the arm9loaderhax release .7z to a9lh folder on your SD card
  9. Copy hblauncher_loader.cia from the hblauncher_loader .zip to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  10. Copy lumaupdater.cia from the Luma3DS Updater .zip to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  11. Copy FBI.cia from the FBI .zip to the /cias/ folder on your SD card
  12. Copy arm9loaderhax.bin from the Luma3DS .7z to the root of your SD card, overwrite existing files
  13. Create a folder named luma on the root of your SD card
  14. Create a folder named payloads in the luma folder on your SD card
  15. Copy Hourglass9.bin from the Hourglass9 .zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename Hourglass9.bin to start_Hourglass9.bin
  16. Copy GodMode9.bin from the GodMode9 .zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename GodMode9.bin to up_GodMode9.bin
  17. Copy aeskeydb.bin to the /files9/ folder on your SD card
  18. Copy DspDump.3dsx to the /3ds/ folder on your SD card
  19. Copy the contents of fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip to the /files9/ folder on your SD card
Section II - Installing arm9loaderhax
  1. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
  2. Do the steps for installing arm9loaderhax on your device:
    • You should be on 2.1.0
    • Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS
    • If you get the error “This service is not available in your region”, use the System Settings to set your device’s country to match the NAND region you installed with 2.1.0 ctrtransfer
    • If you get another error, follow this troubleshooting guide
    • If you get a glitched screen, follow this troubleshooting guide
    • Press (Select) to Full Install
    • The installer will now install arm9loaderhax on your device (this is very fast)
    • Shut down your console, hold the power button until it turns off if necessary
    • Copy your console specific OTP.bin from the /a9lh/ folder on your SD card to a safe location on your computer and back it up to multiple locations (such as online file storage), then reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
Section III - Configuring Luma3DS
  1. Hold select on boot to enter the Luma3DS menu
  2. Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
    • “Autoboot SysNAND”
    • “Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R”
    • “Show NAND or user string in System Settings”
  3. If you are using a New 3DS, you should also enable the following:
    • “New 3DS CPU” to “Clock+L2(x)”
    • This will increase the framerate of many games, but may cause instability in others
    • If some games do not work properly, disable this option and try again
  4. Press Start to save and reboot
    • If you get a black screen, just continue to the next section
    • If you get a “Failed to mount CTRNAND” error, just continue to the next section
Section IV - Restoring the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND instead of doing the first four steps in this section.

1. Open Hourglass9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (Start) on boot
  2. Go to “SysNAND Backup/Restore”
  3. Restore from NANDmin.bin
  4. Press (Start) to reboot
  5. If your backup was of a version between 3.0.0 and 4.5.0, your console will not boot until you manually download the required firmware:
    • Download this file and rename it to firmware.bin
    • Download this file
    • Copy firmware.bin and cetk to the /luma/ folder on your SD card
    • Delete both of these files after updating your 3DS
  6. Update your 3DS by going to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then going all the way to the right and using “System Update”
    • Updates while using A9LH + Luma (what you have) are safe, stop asking about it
    • The warning about never updating a New 3DS from 2.1.0 does not apply after restoring your NAND backup.
    • If this gives you an error, set your DNS settings to “auto”
    • If this still gives you an error and your NAND is below 9.2.0, follow 9.2.0 ctrtransfer
Section V - Injecting FBI
  1. Open Hourglass9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (Start) on boot
  2. Go to “SysNAND Backup/Restore”, then select the “Health&Safety Dump” option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
    open
    open
    open
    open
  3. Press (B), then select the “Health&Safety Inject” option
    open
  4. Select the FBI injectable .app for your region
    open
  5. Press (A) and confirm to inject
    open
  6. Press (Start) to reboot
  7. If you still launch to the stock Health & Safety app and have downgraded with Gateway in the past, follow this troubleshooting guide
Section VI - Finalizing setup
  1. Open Health and Safety (which is now FBI)
  2. Select “SD”
  3. Select “cias”
  4. Navigate to FBI.cia and press (A) to install
  5. Navigate to hblauncher_loader.cia and press (A) to install
  6. Navigate to lumaupdater.cia and press (A) to install
  7. Return to the SD directory with (B)
  8. Navigate to arm9loaderhax.bin, then press (A) on it and select the “Copy” option
  9. Return to the FBI main menu with (B)
  10. Select “CTR NAND”
  11. Select “<current directory>”
  12. Select the “Paste” option, then press (A) to confirm
  13. Exit with the home button
  14. Launch the Homebrew Launcher from the home menu
  15. Select “DSP Dump”
  16. Press (Start) when prompted to exit
  17. Reboot while holding Start to launch Hourglass9
  18. Go to “SysNAND Backup/Restore”, then select “Health&Safety Inject”
  19. Select hs.app (the original one that doesn’t contain FBI), then press (A) and confirm to inject
  20. Press (Select) on the main menu to eject your SD card
  21. Press (Start) to reboot with the SD card removed
    • Booting the device at least once with the SD card removed will allow you to configure the CTRNAND based luma installation
  22. Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
    • “Show NAND or user string in System Settings”
  23. If you are using a New 3DS, you should also enable the following:
    • “New 3DS CPU” to “Clock+L2(x)”
    • This will increase the framerate of many games, but may cause instability in others
    • If some games do not work properly, disable this option and try again
  24. Reinsert your SD card, then press Start to save and reboot!
If DSi / DS functionality has broken (such as DS carts or DSiWare no longer working), follow this troubleshooting guide

You can now use Luma3DS Updater to update your Luma3DS to the latest version just by opening it and pressing (A).
This is not the same thing as a System Update; it just downloads and extracts the newest Luma3DS files. Luma3DS Updater only updates the files located on the SD card.
This will only update the Luma3DS files on the SD Card. If you boot the device without an SD card, it will use whatever version you placed in CTR NAND.

You will now boot a Custom Firmware based SysNAND by default.
You can now hold (Select) on boot to launch the Luma3DS configuration menu.
You can now hold (Start) on boot to launch Hourglass9, an arm9loaderhax safe multipurpose NAND and cartridge tool.

You can update your arm9loaderhax installation in the future by following the instructions on the Updating A9LH page.

To use NTR CFW, get ntr.bin from the appropriate .zip on this page and copy it to the root of your SD card, then install BootNTR.cia from this page.

Keep your NANDmin.bin file, it can be restored by Hourglass9 to save you from a brick in the future.

You can remove your NAND backups from /files9/ as long as you still have them backed up to a safe location.

You can remove any extra files and folders from the root of the SD card that are not in the following list:

+ 3ds
+ files9
+ hblauncherloader
+ luma
+ Nintendo 3DS
+ arm9loaderhax.bin
+ boot.3dsx

For information on changing your device to another region, check out the Region Changing page.

For information on keeping your A9LH installation up to date, check out the Updating A9LH page.

For information on using Luma3DS’s various features, check out its wiki.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's "hard to focus" when you follow a written manual. :wtf: Videos are certainly easier to focus on... Also, "visual learning is more efficient", depending on the person you are talking about.
Furthermore, when you write/read something, you often put more thoughts into it than when you are simply talking to someone (so many people don't realize how annoying they are to the one they are trying to help when they are by him and say him what to do).

It's nice to keep reassuring those youngs they don't need to learn to read properly (or think before acting). Reading is the main access to knowledge nowadays (since a long time by the way) in our countries.
Videos, especially self-made videos uploaded on internet platforms, are something fast made and fast consumed. Fast making/consumption is not an efficient way to acquire knowledges or a new technic.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok, so I was aware that Yakara monetizes his videos and uses ad links, which is wrong since the tools aren't his work, but I was unaware that he does stuff like this:
zhx605E.jpg

Earlier I wrote that the guy doesn't deserve all the shit he's been getting since he made a big apology and offered to fix Colombians' 3ds's, but this is too much. I take back what I said about Yakara...
lol reminds me of when i was a kid and i hex edited cogswap loader and thought i was l33t :rofl2:

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
zhx605E.jpg

Wow, that's pretty bad. This guy just validated what I said about a lot of these uploaders being attention whores.

Reactions: NightScript

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh and people who are screaming at each other on this thread aren't being rude?
Lol what the fuck
Just because there is an argument doesn't mean you get to be a fucktard righteously.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow, that's pretty bad. This guy just validated what I said about a lot of these uploaders being attention whores.
What the fuck, he edited his name in? LMAO I mean, I don't disagree with monetizing videos and links to stuff, but modifying the programs just to add his name when he had nothing to do with their development..... damn, that's retarded.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hey