OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
I don't want to explain the situation since that will make you guys sad and nothing else, but I want to beg you guys to pray for her in whatever language and whatever god or religion you believe in.

She's in hospital for a week and didnt get well so we are moving her to another hospital today.

Thanks.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i pray for your mother, my persian brother
smile.gif

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll definitely put her into my thoughts. Hang in there and have faith. I know it's difficult but you have to stay strong for her and your family.

I really hope that everything woks out for all of you.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have my prayers.

and for those who wish to pray but are hesitant as to what to say, I've edited something that can be recited. I tried my best to make it religion-ambiguous.

Father of mercies and lord of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit and relieve thy sick servant and devoted mother to our friend. Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; and give her patience under this affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead a long life in thy glory; and grant that finally she may dwell with thee in life everlasting. Through you our creator, all things are possible. Amen.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to worry. She'll bounce back from this better than ever. =P

She'll be back to jumping over tall buildings in a single bound and fighting supervillains after breakfast in no time!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol