Please pray for my mom.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There have been some great games released lately, but I see you have some more important things in real life..

You just take care of everything, and whenever you decide to come here, feel free to
wink.gif

There is always a place for you here!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
oh thanks.
She's back at home (after 2.5 months being at hospital and 10days at coma) and she's better than before and then my dad followed and did something about his heart and then we moved to another hospital and and so on.

sad thing is stress of other things at home which I don't want to make you guys sad and worry about, which will not solve and we will probably lose our house (thanks to my dad) and I donno what we would have to do in .

Thanks, really.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Damn that's though test84
frown.gif

I really feel for you!
I'll have you and your family in my mind, and I really hope everything will get better..It's really sad to hear that people are going trough such tragedies!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
ok, I have to thank all people here.

She didnt do the surgery (and be advised that its a fossil thing to do an open hrth surgery) and we did Angioplasty (which puts small springs to open heart veins) and she is not bad so far (and not good either).

So thank you all people and sorry that I had to come here sooner to thank you all.

Love y'all.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
ok, I have to thank all people here.

She didnt do the surgery (and be advised that its a fossil thing to do an open hrth surgery) and we did Angioplasty (which puts small springs to open heart veins) and she is not bad so far (and not good either).

So thank you all people and sorry that I had to come here sooner to thank you all.

Love y'all.
i hope she recovers fully. Are you guys in Iran? I wish all the best for her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue