1. saggan

OP saggan Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
    This is what I did and please pleaaaaaaase. I need any help I updated to 6.2 by mistake and I’m using sx os so after the update I used ChoiDukoirNX to downgrade to 5.1 and I did something wrong with the EmuNAND and nand which I even don’t know about because I’m stupid, so now I deleted everything the EmuNAND the sdcard files everything and no backups at all and I can’t load the console if I try to boot to the ofw I get black screen and if I try to boot to the cfw I get the Nintendo logo and then a black screen , I think it’s over but if there is a 1% chance to bring it back please help me I’m actually crying

2. supaastahhmarioo

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Jesus this is what happens when people don’t backup multiple copies! Why didn’t you have any backups and why would you downgrade to 5.1 when you know updating the console can and will burn fuses if not done proplerly. Without nand backup, I’m sure downgrading would of been pointless and it makes this black screen problem tricky to fix but who knows. A corrupt nand means a dead system :/

Sure I read somewhere where a guy recovered a corrupt nand somehow but I didn’t see the post after a while

Last edited by supaastahhmarioo, Dec 3, 2018
  3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Try this to get back to 6.1: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
    However you won't be able to boot OFW, since your fuses are burnt.

4. 0reo

0reo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If your files were only deleted and nothing was overwritten on the SD card you may be able to recover the files using a data recovery utility. If it was formatted this wont do much good though.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

One please in the title is enough lol.

6. thinhvnn

thinhvnn GBAtemp Regular

So you update to 6.2 with system update not a ChoiDukoirNX homebrew and downgrade to 5.1 with a ChoiDukoirNX?

7. TunaKetchup

TunaKetchup GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Vietnam
    I have actually seen multiple types of threads like these were people brick consoles because they try to downgrade after already burning fuses

Probably should be a PSA somewhere if there isn't already

8. Zumoly

Zumoly GBATemp Analyst

Mali
  9. saggan

OP saggan Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
  10. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Even with SX?