Hacking PLEASE help with this

drguevara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first please sorry by my bad english
I have a problem with my wii. I downloaded all official nintendo updates since I bought my wii (2006) until 4.1u and then I started to install homebrew channel with bannerbomb, 3 moths ago. I can use all hombrews, and backups games, I don´t have problems when I play wii backups with usb loaders or dvd with neogama or other launchers. My problem is when I want to go to wii menu. When I press the home button, press Wii Menu, and then press OK, the screen goes black and it doesn't go back to the Wii Menu. The screen just stays black. This only happens with some games (not all games). I have cios 249 rev 14 (waninkoko) cios 222, 223 y 203 (hermes) I downgrade to 3.2 and the problem continues, then I update (with waninkoko updater) to 4.1u again and problem continues, I think that this problem brought about the update of nintendo that I downloaded before I install bannerbomb and homebrew channel. How can I fix this, help me please

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
most likely your using 222/223 to load games then hitting "Wii Menu" instead of "Reset" in the home menu, its a very wel known bug i Hermes's cIOS rev3 and below but migh also be present in rev 4

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been using hermes cIOS since revision 2 and can say that i've never seen this "very well known bug".

If you have IOS Reload Block turned on, set it to OFF. It's a completely useless function right now that only works on House of the Dead 2 & 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4