Hacking PLEASE HELP - Wii VC Screen Goes Black

ProwlerO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a NTSC Wii. I have the Homebrew Channel installed correctly and using the Wad Manager.

I have already purchased Super Mario Bros (NES) and Super Mario 64 (N64) from the Virtual Console Shop.

I used the wad manager to install Super Mario Bros 2 - Lost Levels (Pal)(NES). I used freethewads and installed it perfectly...

My problem started when I tried to play SMB 2. The screen goes black. I can hear the game, but get a black screen. I can press the home button and the screen comes up. And I can exit the game and start it again and get the same problem.

Also, now the Super Mario Bros I bought, does the the same thing. I have deleted it and redownloaded it and it still does the same thing.

I did search the forums and found that using the Z + A + 2 trick... But that does not work...

What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your help.

ProwlerO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out... Somehow the settings got changed to 480i, instead of 480p. Changing it back to 480p in the settings fixed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...