Please Help! Pokemon White

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Djones09, Mar 9, 2011.

Mar 9, 2011

Please Help! Pokemon White by Djones09 at 4:59 AM (984 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Djones09
    OP

Newcomer Djones09 Newbie

United States
    I've searched all over, and I cant find anything on the R4i Card I have. When I tired other things a white menu screen came up on my DSi. I have the Yellow R4i v1.4 Card from www.R4i-Gold.com I updated to the most recent Kernel 1.57. But I cant get Pokemon White to work. I'm not asking for the rom or anything I just need to know if there is something else I need to do. I saw something about Wood? I'm not sure what it is or how to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Also Idk if mine is bootleg or something? on all the sites I go to the R4i GOLD card is black or white its never yellow. Let me know what you think, thanks.

2. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    No experience with R4's, but I will tell you two things:

1) Wood R4 is an alternative R4 firmware, kept much more up to date than the usual abandoned R4 firmwares. This is good. Get it, follow the installation instructions. Hopefully your card can run it. Back your card up first, though.

2) Look in the NDS Rom Hacking and Translation subforum. You will find a thread for the Pokemon Black/White AP Patch. You WILL need that too.

3. sputnix

Member sputnix GBAtemp Fan

Bangladesh
    your first problem is your using a R4 and of all the most recent update is probably just an old update form the dead firmware, I don't know if wood R4 supports pokemon B&W so your going to have to check for yourself

4. Djones09
    OP

Newcomer Djones09 Newbie

United States
  5. Djones09
    OP

Newcomer Djones09 Newbie

United States
    Also I bought it over a year ago, do you have a suggestion for another card?

6. Walkin

Member Walkin travel

United States
    AceKard 2i is very popular these days.

7. boktor666

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    SCDSTwo is top class, so is Acekard 2i. both of them are great, try one of these 2