Please help me

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by aaaaa, Dec 1, 2008.

1. aaaaa
    OP

aaaaa Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2008
    I just ordered a Supercard DS-ONE (looks like v3) from DealXtreme.

Can someone confirm that DealXtreme ship the original versions and not fakes?

Will the supercard SDHC v3 play 100% of GAMES and have close to 100% Download Play compatability?

Will my SANDISK PREMIER 2GB MICROSD work fine (read speeds are higher than normal spec) and not lag in FMV sequences on games such as Castlevania

I would MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciate any help here please.

Thankyou

2. HokageNaruto

HokageNaruto GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    I ordered one from DealXtreme and I got a real one [​IMG]
    I heard that they ship both real and fake ones, so you still have to watch out.

The supercard sdhc v3 will play 100% of games and it has close to 100% download play compatability.
    There are some games it will freeze in such as Castlevania PoR, but that only happens if you have a slow sd/sdhc card.

It depends on how fast ur Sandisck Premier 2gb microsd card is. If its class 4 or class 6, it should be fine.

3. Brianh

Brianh Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Philadelphia
    I got a real card from them. The box was a little crushed from the transportation, which I think caused minor damage to the exterior of the card. It kinda bulges on one edge like it's over stuffed. I can't complain though, it works and was cheap. I wasn't too surprised by the transportation damage though, it came from Hong Kong!

I haven't heard too much about them shipping fake cards. Hopefully, they don't. I just told my cousin to order one from them. I trust em though.

4. AeroHex

AeroHex Banned

Banned
    Sep 8, 2008
    dx have are very trust worthy to me

you have to do your research tho

ive got my supercard ez 3 in 1 and soon i touch from them [​IMG]

5. HokageNaruto

HokageNaruto GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    lolol my box came crushed too, but the card was ok [​IMG] lucky me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice