• Start date
  • Views 1,375
  • Replies 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I currently am unable to use my PC due to a virus (I think it was a virus, anyway), and I want to download this file, so can someone either:
1. Upload it to somewhere compatible with Multidownload,
2. Give me a link to somewhere that has the latest version hosted and is compatible with Multidownload, or
3. Pack the file into the RomFS/ExeFS of a small CIA file (such as Homebrew Launcher Wrapper) and upload it anywhere so I can download it with FBI.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
15 currently viewing... I wonder if any are working on it... Plz do it.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I currently am unable to use my PC due to a virus (I think it was a virus, anyway), and I want to download this file, so can someone either:
1. Upload it to somewhere compatible with Multidownload,
2. Give me a link to somewhere that has the latest version hosted and is compatible with Multidownload, or
3. Pack the file into the RomFS/ExeFS of a small CIA file (such as Homebrew Launcher Wrapper) and upload it anywhere so I can download it with FBI.
I downloaded the file. Inside of the zip is a dol file. That isn't compatible with the 3DS, it's for the Wii.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
15 currently viewing... I wonder if any are working on it...
I'm just trying to imagine how you're supposed to do anything with this file without being able to use your PC. Or why you need it so badly that you can't wait until your PC is fixed.

I downloaded the file. Inside of the zip is a dol file. That isn't compatible with the 3DS, it's for the Wii.
Preseumably M. Dwain wants to download the .dol to his 3DS using FBI, and then take it off the SD card somehow.

ETA: I propose using the URL at https://extract.me/ to unzip the file, and then downloading it from there.

Last edited by Kwyjor,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.