Gaming Please help me remember the game!

fischermasamune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'm stuck with a scene in my mind and I can't remember where I took it from! I'm almost sure I was playing in the 3DS. Hopefully it's not some lame game which would embarass me.

The scene is the following. There's a boss, or villain, that says as last sentence when defeated (and I think it's text, not by voice-acting):

"I've worked so hard... yet I have nothing to show for it"

Question: What's the game?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny enough Troupe Leader Gorman says more or less the same thing

DSC02460_zpsz4b7sy2b.jpg~original

DSC02461_zps7dqlbsdm.jpg~original

fischermasamune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not from Code of Princess nor from Majora's Mask, as I've never played them on the 3DS. It could be Bravely Default (I'm in chapter 4), ML: DT, 999, VLR, Tales of the Abyss, even ALBW or one of Kirby or Mario platformer games... Or maybe Professor Layton: Azran Legacy?

If I had to add a detail, I'd say the boss disappears in a void... but I'm not sure if it's a real void of it's just the normal defeat thing. Or maybe he/she just disappears as the normal enemies in Chrono Trigger do ("pixelating out"). A second detail: my party or my character is on the left and the boss is on the right of the screen. And I think my party had two members, and they form a triangle with the boss on the screen (that is, they are not colinear in the geometry sense). But again I may be misremembering it...

I tried to search for combinatios of scene and game on Google, but to no avail. I think only a personal memory of someone who played it can recover this one.

fischermasamune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bow: Congratulations!!! It's this one!!

I misremembered many details... apparently I mixed with other things. But it was this exact game!!!!

Thank you so much, gualala!! And thanks for all the people who tried to help me, even the ones who didn't reply!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bow: Congratulations!!! It's this one!!

I misremembered many details... apparently I mixed with other things. But it was this exact game!!!!

Thank you so much, gualala!! And thanks for all the people who tried to help me, even the ones who didn't reply!

Funny because you have to get a lot of streetpasses (or use a lot of playcoin setter Mii's) to get that far (the end) of the game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM