Hacking please help guys

Snipermaster002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sorry i know this has been asked a billion times but cud someone give me the link to how to install neogamma r4. isnt that the latest gamma? also whats the usb loader. is that only for people who have harddrives to store there games in??

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Snipermaster002 said:
um i alrady saw that? it doesnt explain how to download it. but thanks tho. also could someone explain about the usb loader too?

Sorry, but i'm a coder, i don't write guides for, "click the link and then click 'Download Now'...".

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Install Wanin's 13(a)...well 13 really (not b).

Then download wiipower's neogama and make sure the boot.dol is in it's own folder in apps.

After that start up the Homebrew channel, locate it, and start it.

It's really not that difficult bud
wink.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Snipermaster002 said:
ok cud u give me the link to those beucase i clicked search on those and i cudnt find either of them.

Well you're obviously extremely dumb since it's extremely easy to find what you need.
THERE'S LITERALLY DOZENS OF TUTORIALS REGARDING IOS'S.
Oh and your spelling sucks... specially for someone who lives on USA supossedly.

QUOTE(jjc1992 @ Jun 22 2009, 05:17 AM) LOL N00bs make me feel so much smarter
rofl2.gif

Same.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snipermaster002 said:
wow ur a $#@@@ thanks for helping. and its called typing fast have u heard of it? im not going to spend my freakin time like u trying to spell check my work

you don't need to spell check but you really should read through the noob threads that are sticky'd at the top of each section. educate yourself man. then maybe you can berate a noob one day
smile.gif

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Snipermaster002 said:
um i alrady saw that? it doesnt explain how to download it. but thanks tho. also could someone explain about the usb loader too?

Sorry, but i'm a coder, i don't write guides for, "click the link and then click 'Download Now'...".

Lol, owned.
tongue.gif

Snipermaster002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow ur a $#@@@ thanks for helping. and its called typing fast have u heard of it? im not going to spend my freakin time like u trying to spell check my work

Snipermaster002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thank u oldboy but the problem is i have been reading. im just a noob. and i dont get why somone doesnt answer a simple question lol instead of debating about it here on the forum. im sorry if i caused trouble but me acting like a dumbass but i have been reading aroudn and i just cant seem find out what im looking for and isnt what this forum is about. to help people. right?

minjeeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.djjustjones.co.uk
XP
Country
search for rev13 and you will have the custom ios files needed for the loaders. Next search for GX and your usb loader answers will be within reach. Also go
http://wiibrew.org/w/images/4/47/Cios_usb2_beta3.tar.bz2
to get usb working. Were all assuming you have the homebrew channel and can use it, so your almost in the clear. If you read the infomation that is included with whatever you download as badly as the info here at gbatemp your wii is in real danger, so just slow down and you wont miss anything.

Good luck, dont rush it and your wii will survive ..M

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a walkthrough on how to get a USB loader working. If you are using System Menu 4 follow this. If you are using System Menu 3 follow this. Do you already have the homebrew channel installed?

Snipermaster002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, i want to say thank you guys for helping me i really appricate it. next yah i already have homebrew installed. i arleady have gamma. i just want to upgrade to the most updated backup loader. also i want to know how are u going to store games in a usb thats only 2 gb if each game is like 4 gb each? o and also i have system 3.2 and markedamanner the link u gave me for system menu 3 is for 4 so u made a mistake there
smile.gif
. also im really really sorry to annoy u guys but i searched rev 13 and nothing came up. its really annoying. im sorry if im being to much of a noob but cud u please post the links.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.