Hacking Please help getting my wii up to date

darkriku2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that this may sound noobish. I have been out of the scene for a long time (wasn't really in it too much to begin with) and need some help with games.

I need to know what I need to know what I need in order to play games that I rip onto a usb drive (I don't like using my discs since I tend to damage them). I currently have 2 games that I'm trying to play via USB loader, NSMB and Overlord. I had overlord working with an old USB loader but it wont work anymore. So here's what I really need to know:

1) What is the best and where to download the latest version
2) What CIOS I need and where to download it (This is 1 of the hardest things for me to find)
3) What settings I would need to activate to play games depending on their regions. In this case, they are both PAL
4) What USB is ideal for playing games. I don't need 1 to big, just 1 that can fit any game I happen to put on there, maybe just 2 or 3 at a time. I'm thinking 8 or 16 GB. Would that work?

My wii is a 4.0U with HBC installed via twilight hack, I unfortunately no longer have the disc.

Thanks in advance for any help

darkriku2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bump...

please help
frown.gif

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read the rules no bumping, and please use the search, you need to read up on this stuff so you dont brick yourself. this is all pretty easy to find and overly discussed here so you will have no problem finding one of the many topics aready out there, this is why nobody has replied to your topic because they dont feel like searching and then copy n pasting it into this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol