Hacking Please Help. Dumping DS games

theriverbedpt7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I have a Macbook Pro, a DSiXL(also a DS phat for dumping purposes) and a Supercard DS2. Could someone please help me figure out how to dump the DS games I own onto my Supercard. I found a tutorial on this site already that I CANNOT get to work. The more detail the better. I have been trying to figure this out for a couple months with my mac and I cannot do it. If there is any other info you need let me know and I will do what i can. but i really need your help. I want my games i already own on this thing ASAP. Thanks in advance for your help!

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DSPhat is your best tool for dumping your own ROMs. Get a SLOT2 DS Card. I use a SuperCard Lite. You can use a Supercard Rumble, Mini-SD, or CF. Download the Slot2 version of Wooddumper from http://no-intro.org and use the Supercard software to DLDI patch it. Copy the patched woodumper-slot2 to the memory card you will is in the Slot2 Supercard.

After this is all done, start the Slot2 Supercard in DS mode (using either PASSME or a Slot 1 card that can boot Slot2 in DS mode. Run the wooddumper that you patched, insert the game you want to dump and when done, copy from SD card to your Mac. You can now use it on whatever Slot1 card you are using.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to use Rudolph's Wifi game dumper, though I don't have much experience with it (meaning I couldn't really help you with it). Someone else probably can though.

*edit*
Nevermind, it says that in the tutorial.

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
@Rascal,
i've made it work. thanks.
dumpr.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum