I can't remember where I post and I check my content and I don't think I did post the thread. I think I was talking through PM. So I want someone explain to my friend. He just ask me how did I use my burned dvd to use my wii. I told him I do follow what people told me to do install cios and stuff. I gave him warning. "If you do wrong install, then your wii will brick. Use your own risk for your wii." By the way, he is my deaf friend. I am not sure his English will same problem as mine. If you don't understand, then I will call him on VP (videophone) and he will tell me and explain to you what he meant to. So please teach to my friend. Because I don't mess up his wii.



Is it really that hard? Do we have to spell everything out for you?



