Hacking PlayStore with CFW

Stegani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm a bit of a noob, so I hope someone can help me out on this one.
I bough a CFW ps3 from a friend of mine a couple of months ago, and I've been playing it with no problems at all. Recently I started playing Fallout 3, and it has come to my attention that the game has free dlc avaible from the PSN store. However, I can't download these directly from the store, as it requests that my console is updated to the latest firmware in order to proceed. I tried looking for Fallout 3 dlc online but couldn't find anything, probably because it's free on PSN anyway. Is it safe to update my console? I really wanted to play the DLC for this game. Thanks!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can update to a 4.82 CFW by downloading one and installing it via USB or builtin card reader as if it were an official update, yep

You wouldn't want to login to PSN directly anyway, without using a CFW-disabling homebrew first (like Webman's R2+Triangle, PSNPatch, ...)

And for whatever's worth, NoPayStation does have the following American DLCs listed:
BLUS30185 US Fallout 3 - Broken Steel
BLUS30185 US Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta
BLUS30185 US Fallout 3 - Point Lookout
BLUS30185 US Fallout 3 - The Pit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended