Playstation's downhill

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I object, the Virtual Boy's games were ALL exclusives. Because no one wanted to dare port them to another system.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I object, the Virtual Boy's games were ALL exclusives. Because no one wanted to dare port them to another system.
Nintendo not porting VB games to the 3DS was such a missed opportunity, it would've been a perfect fit (with its 3D displaying capabilites). But then again to them the VB didn't exist..

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pandering to woke liberalism. Bloated employee base with limited creative risktaking. Copying unsuccessful anti-consumer competitor practices.

Get a steamdeck.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
>Playstation 4: Sony starts censoring Japanese games even in Japan and shuts down Japan Studio
>Playstation 5: Sony has less exclusives than Virtual Boy

While I have no means of disliking the PS4 and the 5, I guess that I knew that something was definitely off about systems after the PS3. I don't want to say anything in particular becuase I'm not knowledgeable about the many differences that Sony has made throughout these years.

All I can say is that the new budget WiiU that they're making along with the overpriced earbuds are insane and I cannot imagine those that also don't like it but (like nintendo fans) buying it sometime soon cause they want to try it out and love it.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I have no means of disliking the PS4 and the 5, I guess that I knew that something was definitely off about systems after the PS3. I don't want to say anything in particular becuase I'm not knowledgeable about the many differences that Sony has made throughout these years.

All I can say is that the new budget WiiU that they're making along with the overpriced earbuds are insane and I cannot imagine those that also don't like it but (like nintendo fans) buying it sometime soon cause they want to try it out and love it.

What do you mean by new budget Wii U? Are you talking about the portable PS that requires a PS5 to work? How is that budget? It's an extra $200 but you need a PS5 which is $500, making it $700.

• Wow
Reactions: DragonMals

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a Hacked Switch you can get the same thing with Chiaki for free. It puts PS5 on your Switch. Also works on PC if you don't have a hacked Switch. I would never buy one of those.

• Love
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1