Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
5119693932_e6096b30b4.jpg
QUOTE said:
In its initial launch tomorrow (Oct. 28th), PlayStation Rewards will be an invitation-only beta to all eligible PlayStation Plus and Gamer Advisory Panel (GAP) members. We’re kicking things off as a beta so that we can get feedback from our most loyal fans in order to make it the best possible rewards program it can be. It’s also worth noting that during the beta phase, the program will be focused on PlayStation 3 owners, but we hope to include PSP users as well not too far down the road. Oh, and one more thing: PlayStation Rewards will be free – there is no fee to join!
Now, to give you a bit more details on the new loyalty program… PlayStation Rewards is designed to give you the opportunity to gain exclusive status, recognition, and rewards as a thank you for your continued interest in PlayStation. And, the best part is that you don’t have to do anything different. Keep playing new games, buying content purchased from PlayStation Network in the PlayStation Store and PlayStation Home, download movies and TV shows, or just communicate with us by taking one of our surveys, for example, and you’ll now be recognized for it.
The more you play and participate, the more progress you’ll make through our three reward tiers — “Select,” “Pro,” and “Legendary.” As your status increases, so do the rewards. And if you want to check out your current status level, simply go to your private profile page and look at the reward progress meter.
So what do you get? Right now, rewards include things like…
Exclusive PSN avatars that display member status in the program
Exclusive dynamic themes and PlayStation Home content
Opportunities throughout the program year to participate in members-only sweepstakes and giveaways for experiences and merchandise you won’t find elsewhere (The first of which is an all expenses paid trip to the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, as PlayStation’s guest)
That’s just the start and our plan is to continually grow and improve the reward offering as the program itself evolves. Your feedback in this beta period will help make the program even better!!
If you’re a GAP member or PlayStation Plus subscriber in the U.S., who is opted-in to marketing as of October 24th, be sure to look for your invitation and sign-up for PlayStation Rewards.
To learn more about our new loyalty program, check back tomorrow when the site will be live and the beta forum will be available for all eligible participants.
We look forward to showing you our appreciation along the way!
Source

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
So in other words it's an achievement system based on how much you spend and tell them what you'll spend it on.

And you can earn titles up to "Legendary" by doing this. Holy shit. This is a possible goldmine, knowing your average kid gamer.

"HEY KID GIVE US MONIES AND YOU'LL BE BETTER THAN OTHER KIDS!"

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sounds nice, first thing in which Sony has gone ahead of Nintendo (Nintendo Club ftl)

~Coming from a Nintendo boi

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
so this is like a high scores or somethin? lmao...5 years by now this shit will b ded on the current consoles and I doubt ppl will b able to transfer their profiles to the ps4.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're trying to buy back all the consumers they've lost this gen.

Sorry Sony, its no longer 1997. Your glory days are over.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Hm, interesting. Hopefully it'll be better than the crap that is offered on Club Nintendo.

I dunno, they just updated their prizes and it looks like we're finally getting some of the rewards from Club Nintendo Japan. There are now some pins and some Japanese folding fans, which I may have to pick up myself
tongue.gif

I was made a member of GAP a few years back, got some demos and a flag from Rogue Galaxy, but I don't have a PS3 so the rewards stopped coming.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ripandsip said:
so this is like a high scores or somethin? lmao...5 years by now this shit will b ded on the current consoles and I doubt ppl will b able to transfer their profiles to the ps4.
it PSN, it will be carried onto the PS4 (when ever it comes out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...