PlayStation Plus games for May announced

maxresdefault.jpg
Happy May everyone, sick of quarantine yet? Ready to use that time to play some games? Well, starting May 5th PS+ subscribers will have the chance to play... Uh... Farming Simulator 19 and Cities: Skylines. Yay?
Farming Simulator 19

PlayStation Store said:
Play the most complete farming experience ever! Become a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, crops to harvest and animals to tend to.

:arrow: Link to download

Cities: Skylines

PlayStation Store said:
Cities: Skylines is an award-winning management game now for PS4 with all of its robust city-simulation gameplay and unique charm along for the ride. Build the city of your dreams! Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Create smog-filled industrial estates or a quiet beach town powered by renewable energy. Manage policies, energy and economy and play the popular After Dark expansion and make your city a different place at night.

:arrow: Link to download

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Giving Sony an extreme benefit of the doubt here... Maybe they know we all miss the great outdoors and thought that a selection of two simulators would be appreciated?

Reactions: phreaksho

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cities Skyline is a good title and a good get for free. Farming Simulator has a big surprise following and is a chill game for some people so I'm sure it'll be welcome. It has 8 player online play so I'll likely goof around with it with friend's as a social night or two.

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Farming Simulator?! It was free on the Epic Games Store and nobody wanted it, now it's passed here. Rather drink the contents of a used condom.

Reactions: wormdood

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a subscriber since PS3 with very few missed months, and this has to be the worst 2 games combined together I've ever seen.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its not like you aint got any other games to play - thers gonna loads of us out ther who never play these games and guarantee thers gonna some people tht wil start playing these type of games mor often

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7