1. 4,654

Front-page
    psplus.jpg

The latest lineup of PlayStation Plus games have been revealed. Subscribers can look forward to playing three games this December, across the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 platforms. The two PS4 games are Just Cause 4--an open-world action game--and Rocket Arena--a 3v3 online competitive hero shooter. A cross platform game, Worms Rumble, will be available for both the PS4 and the PS5, offering a new spin on the classic Worms experience, with 32-player crossplatform multiplayer. All three games will be available to download on December 1st. In addition, PS+ subscribers will still be able to pick up Bugsnax, last month's free game, until January 4, 2021. Meanwhile, there will be a limited 2-day free online weekend, where anyone with a PlayStation Network account will be able to experience Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Grand Theft Auto V, and FIFA 21 online modes without having to pay for PS+. The free weekend will take place on December 19th and will last until December 20th.

:arrow: Source

2. Discussion (11 replies)

3. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Excited for Battle Royale real time Worms. I've been wanting a game like that for the series for years. Shame that the environments don't appear to get destroyed though, I can understand how easily that could be abused, but still it's a staple feature for the franchise

Scott_pilgrim, Orangy57 and felix.200 like this.
  4. SilverWah

SilverWah GG Xrd Rev 2 best game period.

Netherlands
    Just Cause 4 nice I don't have to buy the game now.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  5. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    I've never played a battle royale game, but I might check it out if it's worms related! certainly different if the environments don't get ruined, like you said. that's a key feature of worms right!

I checked it out... some things are destroyable, but yeah, not a traditional worms game at all. there's too much going on for me!

Last edited by cearp, Nov 25, 2020
  6. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Malwarebytes Bootable Developer
    Developer

United States
    Wait, we get 3 games this December on PS4?

7. MeAndHax

MeAndHax Impolite person with some modding knowledge.

Germany
    People do actually rely on ps plus free weekends? Lmao

8. DJPlace

DJPlace the hater of something i can't recall.

United States
    too short for a free weekend. how about a free week during x-mas since most people can't buy plus at all. 90% can 10% can't.

MeAndHax likes this.
  9. luigirockz

luigirockz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hoping worms rumble is a a good worms game.

10. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

I played the beta a couple of weekends ago and it's pretty good. It's not turn based like the traditional worms games but it retains that spirit of wacky antics. The beta was obviously limited on content so when the full game gets going with more weapons and customization options it could really be something excellent. As long as they fix the graphical errors present in the beta. But it's a lot of fun regardless, knocking back a Holy Hand Grenade with the baseball bat and killing whoever threw it never gets old.

11. Costello

Costello Headmaster
    Administrator

this is pretty solid IMO, two of these games I could see myself playing.
    But hey, Cyberpunk is around the corner... and I haven't played the past 24 free PS+ games yet

12. SonyUSA

SonyUSA We're all mad here
    Contributor

United States
    The PS5 logo just looks like "PS(different S)" to me.

Scott_pilgrim and Xzi like this.
  13. ccfman2004

ccfman2004 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I already have the deluxe version of Just Cause 4. I wish Sony would bring back giving us PS3/Vita games as I'm not impressed with the couple of games offered each month. Most of the time I already have them. Microsoft gives you at least one Xbox 360 game each month. Current 360 games with gold I've been wanting but was waiting for a sale as I didn't feel like paying the $20 for Lego Indiana Jones.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - PlayStation, December, revealed