PlayStation plans to give away 10 more games in the next few weeks, including Horizon Zero Dawn

WLAOYxY.png

After giving away Ratchet & Clank for PlayStation 4, PlayStation is continuing on with their Play at Home initiative, adding not only one, but ten more free games to their giveaway event. Beginning on March 25th, a handful of indie games will be free on the PlayStation Store, including the likes of the following:
  • Abzu
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Rez Infinite
  • Subnautica
  • The Witness
In addition to that, a few PlayStation VR games will also be given away:
  • Astro Bot Rescue Mission
  • Moss
  • Thumper
  • Paper Beast
All of the aforementioned PS4 and PSVR games will be free to keep forever, so long as you claim them between March 25th at 8pm PT through April 22nd at 8pm PT.

The second announcement was that certain regions will be getting a free extended trial of Funimation's anime streaming service, which will last the same amount of time as the other giveaway--from March 25-April 22. If you redeem it during that timeframe, you'll get a free three month membership to the service, assuming that you're a new user.

Last, but not least, is the major reveal by PlayStation that they'll be giving away one more game in April. Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is free to claim and download to your PS4 and PS5 consoles starting April 19th. You'll have until May 14th to grab it before the offer ends.

:arrow: Source

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's so good about bloody Horizon? Why not, I dunno, something GOOD like Persona 5/Royal? Or Zero Escape duology? Spyro: Reignited, Assassin's Creed Origins?
Assassins creed origins lol

But its funny, people complaining about free games not what theyre after, end of the day, free is free, just bloody enjoy it, at least theyve given you something for free and not on a timed free period.

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
Assassins creed origins lol

But its funny, people complaining about free games not what theyre after, end of the day, free is free, just bloody enjoy it, at least theyve given you something for free and not on a timed free period.
free is free, but if you ain't playing it, is it even really there?

also haha yes funny ubisoft game is bad and slow

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of those games sounds, or seem particularly appealing to me. Are they all Indie games? Sony Cheap Station. :ninja:

NOTE: I do not have anything against indie games, I own a lot in fact. But is hard to think these games would be as long as a RPG that would make you "Stay at home" for hours to play. (No gaming addiction indented.):ph34r:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
But is hard to think these games would be as long as a RPG that would make you "Stay at home" for hours to play. (No gaming addiction indented.):ph34r:

Go play and unlock all content in Enter The Gungeon and try saying that crap again with a straight face. Go on. I'll wait.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What's so good about bloody Horizon? Why not, I dunno, something GOOD like Persona 5/Royal? Or Zero Escape duology? Spyro: Reignited, Assassin's Creed Origins?
Persona 5 is already part of PlayStation Plus Collection, so technically they're already giving it away to subscribers. That, and Horizon is a baller game by any metric.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: