Horizon Zero Dawn's Aloy is the latest Fortnite Gaming Legends character

51112000621_da1b29989c_h.jpg

Joining the likes of Kratos, Ryu, Master Chief, and others, will be Aloy, from Horizon Zero Dawn, set to be a part of Fortnite. PlayStation and Epic Games made the announcement today, showing off the latest addition to the Gaming Legends series, where you'll be able to buy the outfit in the Fortnite Item Shop, along with some signature items. There will also be an event, exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 versions of Fortnite, called the Aloy Cup, where players will play in Duos matches, competing to be the last man standing, while also trying to get as many kills as possible with a bow, specifically. The Aloy Cup will kick off tomorrow, while the Alloy outfit bundle will go live on April 15th.

:arrow: Source

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, what? I heard there was gonna be a bow and arrow cup, I was hyped, since they're my favorite weapons this season..

Then they just make it so I can't participate 'cause I don't play on Playstation. Awesome! Epic's been making great decisions with the game recently...

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If Epic made their own Smash game then it'll probably get more success and a bigger audience, let's be honest here
I mean it'd be total garbage gameplay-wise and be filled to the brim with MTX, but that didn't stop Fortnite from making tons of money, so you're probably right. Pathetic that a game can get by these days on marketability alone.

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I mean it'd be total garbage gameplay-wise and be filled to the brim with MTX, but that didn't stop Fortnite from making tons of money, so you're probably right. Pathetic that a game can get by these days on marketability alone.
I'm also thinking it'd get "more" characters in a way that even characters from show could get in. Imagine making Travis Scott fight against the Terminator

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
technically it's better than Smash in terms of crossover reach.
And who even is that girl???? LOL
Just the protagonist of Horizon Zero Dawn, one of the best selling game of PS4 era
It also has been ported to PC in 2020

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all