PlayStation's Play at Home 2021 event offers 9 free PS4 and PS VR games as of today

ps at home.PNG

PlayStation's Play At Home event for 2021 adds a collection of 9 PS4 and PS VR games to download for free. Those games are as follows:

-ABZU
-Enter the Gungeon
-Rez Infinite
-Subnautica
-The Witness
-Astro Bot Rescue Mission
-Moss
-Thumper
-Paper Beast

The event actually kicked off earlier this month and offered 2016's Ratchet & Clank for PS4. The title is still available to download for free through March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT* / April 1 at 4am BST / 5am CEST.

As for the new collection of PS4 and PS VR games, they are available to claim for free as from March 25 8:00pm PT / March 26 03:00 GMT / 04:00 CET to April 22 8:00pm PT / April 23 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.

Starting April 19, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available for free download until May 14.

For more details on the games available to download, you can head to the PlayStation Blog post in the source link below.

:arrow: SOURCE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate how most people on other social media platforms are talking shit about how Sony's giving them away free games. Like, they're games, and they're free. What more do you want?

I know, it’s odd how people still find reason to complain :D it’s not like Sony has to give anything away free :wacko:

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moss is a great VR game on Quest 2 !!! worth grabbing if you have PSVR ! ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hate how most people on other social media platforms are talking shit about how Sony's giving them away free games. Like, they're games, and they're free. What more do you want?
Simular ina way ..when Epic gave away GTA5 last year quite a few people on here was whining on ...but for me it was a great weekend as i was tempted to buy on pc ... anyways what can you do

Reactions: Mama Looigi

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not enough incentive not wait for a 8.03 JB nothing will be

Moss is a great VR game on Quest 2 !!! worth grabbing if you have PSVR ! ...

Simular ina way ..when Epic gave away GTA5 last year quite a few people on here was whining on ...but for me it was a great weekend as i was tempted to buy on pc ... anyways what can you do
probably wined cause epic was unprepared for the servers overloading and crashing from so many people wanting the game more than anything

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rez is amazing, but I already had it downloaded (I’ve been a fan since DC version, find HD a little difficult because there’s no slowdown XD).

I got Enter the Gungeon because I saw my buddy stream it a while back, but it’s a little too tough for me. Difficulty ramps up immediately, hahaha

Reactions: Mama Looigi

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I missed Ratchet & Clank :( but I got the other indie games.
Looking forward to get Horizon Zero Dawn by April 19th.

Let's leave this thread up so that everyone knows about the the free games!

Reactions: DS1 and Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1