Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used it so I can't really say, but from what I understand, I don't like it.

Unless they can make some good games for it, it will fail. And it will ALWAYS be seen as something Nintendo did first.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason its infuriating me that my friend bought this and likes it. She just doesn't understand that Kinect is far better. I seriously laughed out loud when I played the sports game because it just seems like a joke compared to Kinect. With Kinect you move around and jump in the air and do all the actions and really get into it. Move you just waggle your arm around. (Also I totally forgot I'm not supposed to be talking about Kinect. I've been talking with my friends about it for so long that it just seemed normal. So Microsoft if your reading this. Please don't hate. I'm giving your device a good name and people already know about this because of the "gamertag is playing ???" thing. Anyway though I just can't stand Move for whatever reason. The more I play it the more I hate it. It seriously seems like complete shit to me. Like one of those little cheapo things that you connect to your tv and it has a bunch of crappy games for kids. Haha i dunno why I'm feeling so much hate. Its not that bad I guess.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thebigboss14 said:
Nintendo Wii + Graphics Upgraded + CPU Upgraded + Sensor bar in a camera + Memory Upgraded + HD + Wireless Nunchuck + Bulkier + Blue Ray

Aha, that's true. However the wireless nunchuck thingy can be replaced with a DS2...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XoxconnorxoX said:
Nay u look like a sped holding them, Im just gunna get kinect like everyone else
kinect.gif

23wo9zo.gif

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
XoxconnorxoX said:
Nay u look like a sped holding them, Im just gunna get kinect like everyone else
kinect.gif
this literally made me lol

for those of you who don't know, kinect used to be called project natal

anyway, back on topic. MAG with the move is also fun, I was just playing it. I like how you aren't forced to buy the navigation controller, you can just use a six-axis/dualshock 3 in your other hand (which isn't as awkward as it sounds)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wish lol fail was an option, but it's not.
It's not even worth bashing the Move anymore since it's just common knowledge that it's a Wii-mote clone and Sony is just desperate. The Move isn't going to last nearly as long as Wii and is just going to be forgotten about like the eyetoy.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
Oh so a demo has been released... whoops. I still hope it fails.
tongue.gif

Why?

Joe88 said:
QUOTE(XoxconnorxoX @ Oct 2 2010, 03:58 PM) Nay u look like a sped holding them, Im just gunna get kinect like everyone else
kinect.gif

He is doing it wrong
laugh.gif

Look like he having fun, that all that matter right?
tongue.gif

You do not have to be a Nintendo fan to see it a clone,but sense it like the wii, it probably be fun...

So a Ehhh ....
tongue.gif

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
With this games? Nay.

There´s a lot of room for improvement. But up until now... They´re just being stupid.

I was expecting a lot more from the whole Motion Control craze...

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Move has superior tech I think. It works well and the graphics aren't low resolution.

It makes me feel like I got ripped off with the Wii, because the controller knows if it's upside down or left or right or whatever, (I guess like the motion plus but I don't own one) plus you get the camera which has a mic and a sensor bar.

Not a great selection of games right now, but the tech shown in the game Tumble makes me shit myself with awe.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tomobobo said:
Move has superior tech I think. It works well and the graphics aren't low resolution.

It makes me feel like I got ripped off with the Wii, because the controller knows if it's upside down or left or right or whatever, (I guess like the motion plus but I don't own one) plus you get the camera which has a mic and a sensor bar.

Not a great selection of games right now, but the tech shown in the game Tumble makes me shit myself with awe.

It also senses depth
ohmy.gif
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol