OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
move.jpg

The Gadget Show presenter Jason Bradbury has claimed that Sony’s PS3 motion controller, Move, will launch this September.

“another thing I was meaning to say. Sept for Playstation Move!!! I’m sure of it. Can’t say why. Just.. September 2010,? he said on Twitter, shortly after a hands-on session earlier this month.

Contacted for comment, a Sony Computer Entertainment rep told us: “SCEE will confirm the launch date for Move in due course, and any dates mentioned at present, are just rumour and speculation.”

If correct, a September launch could see Move releasing a month ahead of Microsoft’s rival offering, Natal, which is expected to debut in October.

Move was initially scheduled for a spring 2010 launch, but Sony delayed its release to “fall 2010” so that it could “offer an exciting and varied line-up of software titles”.

SCE Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida told us in a recent interview that the company will cater equally to mainstream and hardcore tastes with its new motion controller.
Source.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prophet said:
I need to feel it inside me.
Um, I haven't been following this very close, will the controller rumble?
I don't think that has been confirmed, but I guess it will. We'll see more of this at E3. I hope they announce some good games working with it (preferably having the option of using it, not requiring it), a price and of course a release date.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wii comes out :
PS fanboys "lol enjoy ur gimickz for kidz I wil hav my controler" (which is the same uncomfortable one since the PS1)

PS move is announced :
PS fanboys : "OMGLOL so original !!1!!1!! Wii is doomed !1!1!!oneone!"

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
looks like a ps3 dildo to me,
what can i say? haters gonna hate, in this case the hate's rational cause they ripped off ninty's wii controller design (im a ninty/sega/microsoft fan) .

at least make it less obvious. like maybe make it glove shaped or something else rather than 2 stick that detects your movement, ninty already did it first.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Sony's been ripping off Nintendo for ages. That's why Nintendo is better than Sony. It's more original and creative, while Sony just copies what Nintendo does, so Nintendo will always be 1 step ahead.

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the Move having doomed fate. Maybe once everyone has the Natal and looking for something to blow money on they may try it - but with so many already having a Wii or friend does and all Wii'ed out - no need to buy it.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Taik said:
Wii comes out :
PS fanboys "lol enjoy ur gimickz for kidz I wil hav my controler" (which is the same uncomfortable one since the PS1)

PS move is announced :
Wii comes out:
360 fanboys: "lol enjoy ur gimickz for kidz I will hav my controler" (which is the same uncomfortable one since the original xbox)

Natal is announced:
360 fanboys: "OMGLOL so original !!1!!1!!! Wii is doomed !1!1!!oneone!"

See where i'm getting at?

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
luke_c said:
Taik said:
Wii comes out :

PS move is announced :
Wii comes out:
360 fanboys: "lol enjoy ur gimickz for kidz I will hav my controler" (which is the same uncomfortable one since the original xbox)

Natal is announced:
360 fanboys: "OMGLOL so original !!1!!1!!! Wii is doomed !1!1!!oneone!"

See where i'm getting at?

I have to say the Xbox 360 controller is quite comfortable (feels a bit like the GC one)
But yeah they are butthurt

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything move related sends nintendo fanboys into a pit of anger. Its lovely. See kids, the PS3 can do anything the Wii can do, but better. The opposite is not true.

Im not saying it will be successful or even have good games. But look at how you guys just get into a tear filled rage. Its quite amusing.

I will be buying the Move + Natal day 1. Very excited for both.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MOVE is a joke and its destined to fail just like the PS3.

These are the last days of the playstation empire.

Sony is the laughing stock of the industry. And with good reason.

COMING SOON:

MOVE SPORTS
MOVE PLAY
MOVE SPORTS RESORT

etc
laugh.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
quepaso said:
Anything move related sends nintendo fanboys into a pit of anger. Its lovely. See kids, the PS3 can do anything the Wii can do, but better. The opposite is not true.

Im not saying it will be successful or even have good games. But look at how you guys just get into a tear filled rage. Its quite amusing.

This is not rage, we're just laughing at people like you who think the PS3 is anything but a Wii with better graphics but no games.

Just give me one FUN exclusive on the PS3 (Heavy Rain and MGS4 are more movies than games, you can't deny this)

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taik said:
Just give me one FUN exclusive on the PS3 (Heavy Rain and MGS4 are more movies than games, you can't deny this)

hurrr durr ps3nogaemz e.t.c

ps3 has quite a few decent exclusives, every console does, you'd be pretty blind to see otherwise.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cermage said:
Taik said:

hurrr durr ps3nogaemz e.t.c

ps3 has quite a few decent exclusives, every console does, you'd be pretty blind to see otherwise.

To elaborate, here's PS3 exclusives:

- God of War III
- LittleBigPlanet
- Uncharted 1 and 2
- Ratchet and Clank Future
- Resistance 1 and 2
- Killzone 2

There's probably more but they're not coming to mind. I'm sure at least one of these games is fun.

As for the Move, I'd just stick to the WM+ and my Wii. If I had a PS3, I wouldn't buy it for motion controls. The Wii is a great compliment to the 360 or PS3.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:

It's very amusing that you troll on everything Wii-related.
Ready to stick a Move on your butt now?

@Taik: The 360 controllers are extremely comfortable
yay.gif
but both XBOX 1 controllers are extremely uncomfortable
frown.gif

@topic: September? I'll tell my classmate about this. Someday... We'll play PS3 together
biggrin.gif

I gotta admit that the Move looks shmexy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto