PlayStation Experience 2015 Keynote Roundup

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Dec 5, 2015.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    upload_2015-12-2_10-1-51.png

:arrow:Watch Live #1
    :arrow:Watch Live #2

PSX 2015 Announcements - Updated in real-time - END
    :arrow:PSX 2014 Announces

2. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    After the giant "fuck you" with ps2 backwards compatibility. I'm keeping my hopes low. However Most likely I won't be disappointed....thoughts......

FFVII trailer rivals my "tifa's bootleg" modded copy. Whoa" definitely good news

1:23: COD sweaty league announced. Thank God the bitch with the fake robotic clapping walked off

1:28 : battle born looks like borderlands and destiny had a baby. Looks fun with friends.

1:31 LOL NOBODY CLAPPED WHEN STREET FIGHTER WAS ON SCREEN. New character looks quite zany. DAT HULK HANDS XD definitely passionate about his work. Definitely like that characters will be obtainable without DLC

1:39: no man's sky mentioned caused the biggest WoooOooOooHhhh from audience. Let's see more of it please? Audience Dead star reaction. Was. Kinda dead. AS indie titles shown. Some look good. Some meh. No Rick and Morty.

1:44: DOTT Remastered. Childhood feels. Where's full throttle??... HOLY FUCK FULL THROTTLE. No footage or game play shown. Just announcement. Definitely exited to smell asphalt and trouble again. ;3

1:50: don't starve multi-player. Definitely looks fun. Never played any of them so I can't comment

1:53: old SNK neo get classic remakes. KOF looks pretty sick

1:56: team ninja game inspired from ninja Gaiden looks like sick gory fun. NiOh

1:59: bastion vita got quite a positive react. BIT. TRIP. ZZZZzzzz

2:02: oh my god a violentt and realistic Rouge like? Yes. New "the show" 2016 title. Not surprised. Noticed there is a better "mvp" edition that probably unlocks disk locked content on day one. Guns up. Meh

2:07: ratchet and clank game, movie tie in. Definitely excited LOL new ratchet and clank is family friendly. Ps2 Era definitely was not.

2:16. PS VR announcments. Looks so fucking cool Can't afford one so no input on it. Demo had technical difficulties. Kinda a train wreck. Definitely needs more work. Rez... What the fuck is going on?
    Explanation would have been nice 2:32. Robot GOLF??... ¬_¬ Ace Combat VR looks good. Everything was pre-rendered though

2:36. Destiny. Oh boy. Sparrow races. Looks bad ass. Only for 3 weeks!? Why not permanent?? Lol don't nerf warlocks

2:40. Level 5 Ni no Kuni Sequel.oh shit crowd is going wild. Beautiful visuals

2:43. Another MOBA. Paragon. we'll see if it gets to the ranks as LOL. No game play shown. All pre rendered..I'll believe it when I see gameplay
    ... Anand day one concludes....

Last edited by stanleyopar2000, Dec 5, 2015
    Xenon Hacks likes this.
  3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    I can't wait for the inevitable rage over the FF7 remake having a massively different battle system from the original.

HaloEffect17, Hydreigon and Chary like this.
  4. Chary

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    That felt like a waste, most of the stuff shown were things that we've already seen, and I don't think they had ONE blockbuster announcement. At least NIOH, Ratchet, and Ni no Kuni look interesting.

Hydreigon, soulx and stanleyopar2000 like this.
  5. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Agreed. Some were like "hey that looks pretty good. Looks interesting might play that" but none were like "oh my God I have to have this now"

Chary likes this.
  6. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Just wait for E3...

That Streetfighter character reminds me of Waluigi. Pretty much rebooted Ratchet and Clank.

7. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    Ni no Kuni is an insta-buy for me. Loved the original.

orcid likes this.
  8. XrosBlader821

XrosBlader821 Digimon Tamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Some of these animations looked recycled from FF15 but damn this FF7 remake is all I ever wanted from FF7.

9. lismati

lismati Speedrunner in practice

Feb 24, 2010
    Poland
    Yes.
    Surely, they'll give us a date and a price for Playstation VR at E3, right..? Right..?

10. Judas18

Judas18 Queen Kunty

Jul 30, 2011
    England
    No inFAMOUS =''''''(

11. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    I noticed that too when Cloud squeezes between the walls and then ducks under the rock it's identical to Noctis' movements in Episode Duscae.
    I guess when you spend 10 years on an engine and assets you may as well get the most out of them.
    Looks good but I don't like Cloud's skinny arms.