Playstation classic

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by scroeffie, Nov 8, 2018.

1. johsam

johsam Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2016

You can leave the USB-storage plugged in. To remove it make sure to power down the PSC using the power-button and wait for the LED to turn orange +1-2sec before removing it.

the_randomizer likes this.
  2. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    For some reason i had to remove the bleemsynch folders and copied an older v1.0 backup back
    This backup was from before i put the games on it (no games added)
    Now, well it just doesn't recognize any games, i have to reinstall them all with the bleemsyncui :/

Suxs a bit

3. fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    I don't get all the issues people are having went through the guide watched the YouTube that was linked in the guide did the games one by one....oh wait that's it people cant not wait don't have the patience, for me doing it the bleem 1.0 way was great it picked up any issues of a mismatch on the cue files, which i fixed right away using notepad++ all psx games work, i did not have to rebuild any bin files etc it just works, easy now to remove a game i don't like or just add another game to bleem, as for taking out the USB just shut down your PlayStation classic unplug the USB cable for the classic, you are gong to have to do that anyway before plugging back in your USB drive after adding more roms/games etc. Not that hard.
    Like other people have said why are you taking it all the time, you have only one USB stick and you need to use it for school/work

OTG will be nice just so i can plug in my usb hard drive in at the back, the only other things i would like is to be able to use a real duelshock analog PlayStation controller which i have a usb adapter for which i use on my c64 mini and laptop oh and haveing a summvm core for retroarch that would make me more happy the using a duelshock analog PlayStation controller

4. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    How to add more cores to retroarch in bleemsync 1.0?
    When i go to retroarch i only see 2 cores, N64 and Playstation

Thanks

5. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Dec 24, 2008
    DjoeN likes this.
  6. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
  7. Cortexfou

Cortexfou GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2016
    Belgium
    Any news for 1.1 ? Can't wait to use otg

naddel81 likes this.
  8. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

GBAtemp Patron
    the_randomizer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Can one install AutoBleem in the mean time, and switch over to BleemSync 1.1 when it's out?

9. Gab75

Gab75 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2017
    Italy
    Hi guys,
    as far as you know, is there a core in Retroarch to use the Neo Geo CD images (cue+bin format)? If yes, how to use it? Thanks in advance for the answers! :)

10. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Seems my 32GB stick gives issues, when the psx bootlogo appears the psc sudnly turns off and reboots to standby mode
    When using a 4GB stick i doesn't have that problem :/

So i whent out and bought a powered USB HUB (4ports) but the issues is still there :/

Do i need to use the conductive inkt or solder the points to solve this problem?

11. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese 100%!
    I am glad that I didn't bought it. No profit for Sony. STUPID Sony!

12. dcuk7

dcuk7 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2018
    United Kingdom
  13. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Addict

Dec 14, 2009
    United States
    when is bleemsync 1.1 coming?

14. dcuk7

dcuk7 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2018
    United Kingdom
  15. Gab75

Gab75 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2017
    Italy
    Thanks for the answer! :) In this case, probably, it's better wait a little longer... the latest FBA debug release added a new neo-geo cd support (DAO .bin/cue and TruRip support). Presumably this new feature should be added in the libretro FBA release by "barbudreadmon" ! ;)

16. BTr

BTr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Brazil
    I just want more optimized retroarch cores. In FBA for exemple some games are not running full speed (Moonwalker and Hook as i remember now, are not even high resource demanding games), and nightlies updates

17. fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    The bleem side I am happy only wanting otg USB at the back just to keep the cables tidy but it is the Retroarch cores that I waiting for and bug fixes like playlist not disappearing and reading directories half the time the games don’t get picked up and more cores, not all cores work on the PSX classic yet like scuvmm

18. dcuk7

dcuk7 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Give the Libretro guys time and they will have all these issues sorted soon enough. They did such good work getting Retroarch running so quickly on the PSC and the Libretro and Bleemsync team are working together to make this better.

Also, anyone having major issues, try using lower power USB 2.0 memory sticks. I have been loading up Bleemsync on Sandisk Cruzer Blade sticks (SDCZ50-064G) and they are rock solid stable. Yes the transfer speeds suck when copying games but for a stable system they are worth it.

19. tbb043

tbb043 Member

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    this is not an image board. also not a video board. please summarize. people shoudln't have to watch a 20min video because you were lazy and just posted a video.

20. fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    I find wall powerd USB hard drives work the best, the only USB I could get to work was a old 4gb one