Playstation classic

Trice

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thx for the video, puts some of Patton's comments into perspective.

I hope they'll manage to include the backup function as well as the OTG support somewhat soon.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
If this was a high priced console I would be careful with all of this but you can find them for $40, and BleemSync 1.0 is the only method so far for using the native UI and redirecting the games to RetroArch. There is another developer that made one where it boots directly to Retroarch that's safer but you have to deal with RA UI.

VirgileVILE

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought a brand new SD card thinking I no longer have problems...
Today by plugging the machine, the nightmare continues: nothing happens, so I put the new SD in my PC, and there, "you must format this disk to use it" ...
Seriously this machine is crap to the point that even hacked it is unusable.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a brand new SD card thinking I no longer have problems...
Today by plugging the machine, the nightmare continues: nothing happens, so I put the new SD in my PC, and there, "you must format this disk to use it" ...
Seriously this machine is crap to the point that even hacked it is unusable.
It's not the PSC, use a USB Flash Drive not an SD Card.

johsam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what i read the USB-storage connected to the PSC is gonna get corrupted unless the PSC is powered down correctly. You need to turn off using the power-button and unplugg the microUSB before removing or connecting the USB-storage.

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what i read the USB-storage connected to the PSC is gonna get corrupted unless the PSC is powered down correctly. You need to turn off using the power-button and unplugg the microUSB before removing or connecting the USB-storage.
So if there was a power outage...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, the usb was never meant to be anything other than controller ports so of course it doesn't have a proper way to sync read/writes to a flash drive at power off.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't notice this at time of release, but there is now an uninstall method for BS 1.0. You just need to flash a small img to a usb stick and power on and it will delete the files that got installed to the console itself.

johsam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really sure what happened but i have 2 blank games in the karousel. Anyone here know how to get rid of them?

upload_2019-1-26_13-40-30.png

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Retroarch and Bleemsync menu in 1.0 optional? I'd rather set it up so that it boots directly into the official Sony menu interface, and stick to PSX games only. I have NES and SNES classic to run other games.

I'd like to see option of using original Sony menu interface, but hopefully with improvements.. Like folders on the selection wheel which switch to other selection wheels. Much in the way Hakchi used official menus, but added folder features. Of course future 'updates' to the PCSXE emulator as they are released for improved emulation.

One hopes Granstream Saga will be compatible in future emulator (it doesn't work in current retroarch/linux versions, even on raspberry pi).

johsam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Baggins

Currently you can't add more games to the official Sony gui. For that you need Bleemsync gui. You can set up Bleemsync to boot directly into the gui and skip the Retroarch/Bleemsync selection screen.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry if it was asked before but :
How can I add games for retroarch ? what is the right folders ? Can I have a 1.0 tuto if it exist ?

RetrogamerX

Trophies
XP
Country
By the looks of things I'm glad I didn't upgrade. 0.41 is running great for me. I'll wait until otg and all bugs are fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)