Playstation classic

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one to have to fully format the SD card every day, without even having time to copy the backups before the console is corrupted the SD card?
I don't know how you do it: I find the hacked console unplayable with this huge writing problem, regardless of the SD card used ...
Do a scan and repair on the PC, it's faster and easier than a format. Also do you have a powered USB hub? If not, this is why your drive corrupts. The drive shuts off with the PSC and then powers back on once the PSC's orange light comes back on. With a powered USB hub the drive will say powered off when the PSC powers down.

i think this happens when you dont eject right
Yes, this also will happen if you don't eject your drive safely.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

VirgileVILE

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do a scan and repair on the PC, it's faster and easier than a format. Also do you have a powered USB hub? If not, this is why your drive corrupts. The drive shuts off with the PSC and then powers back on once the PSC's orange light comes back on. With a powered USB hub the drive will say powered off when the PSC powers down.

Yes, this also will happen if you don't eject your drive safely.

My USB hub, I have no idea if it's a good one or not.
qPaw5tX.jpg

I always eject safely on pc, but how to know how eject safely on the ps classic?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My USB hub, I have no idea if it's a good one or not.
qPaw5tX.jpg

I always eject safely on pc, but how to know how eject safely on the ps classic?
That hub is fine for the controllers, but it's strongly recommended to use and externally powered USB hub(one that plugs in the wall for power) for USB drives.

Like I said, I bet when you power the PSC down you will see your USB drive go off and then once the PSC's orange light comes back on your dive light will come back on.

Edit: Nevermind, you won't see a light as you're using what I use for my girlfriend's PSC, the microSD reader from an R4 card. Lol. But if your drive had a light I bet that's what it would do.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

RetrogamerX

Trophies
XP
Country
What is the best USB powered 2.0 hub for PS Classic? I added 40 more games and now my USB won't work. It worked great with 80 games, but now I have over 120 and ever since I added more games the PS classic boots and I go into bleemsync then the PS classic shuts down? It worked fine before, but since adding more it won't boot anymore. Guess I need a usb mains power hub. I hear v1.1 will have usb support in the back with 90 degree angle. I guess I have to wait for that now :( Unless someone knows of a good usb mains power hub that works with bleemsync?

Last edited by RetrogamerX,

dcuk7

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd normally say wait for Bleemsync 1.0 but honestly it looks like we'll be another week without it releasing so have a look at this tutorial for using Bleemsync 0.41

Reactions: Witalka_Shelby

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can we import the games that are originally on the PS classic?
and is there no easier way to scrape the newly added games than manually edit xml files and add pictures?

dcuk7

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It should be ready any time now. The Alpha release is available if you join the Bleemsync Discord server.

@naddel81 there is no easier way in version 0.41 to do what you are asking. There are third party apps that will help manage/re-arrange your Bleemsync folders such as pbPSCReAlpha (see this post on the previous page). As for having the stock games, that is coming in 1.0.

Reactions: naddel81

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that I didn't bought it. I found out about it is an actually PCSX rearmed emulator and a source. Shame on Sony. No money for them.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Trice

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
They want your money for the hardware they built and the game licenses included that they have to pay to the respective license holders. There is nothing wrong with using an open source emulator if they are compliant with the license agreement and that is the case.

You can call Sony lazy for not developing their own emulator, but there's definitely no thievery involved in any of this.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
They want your money for the hardware they built and the game licenses included that they have to pay to the respective license holders. There is nothing wrong with using an open source emulator if they are compliant with the license agreement and that is the case.

You can call Sony lazy for not developing their own emulator, but there's definitely no thievery involved in any of this.
What I was gonna say

Reactions: Baggins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...