1. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    It's a lost cause, NTSC games don't even run right on that hunk of junk, can't even maintain 60 fps :lol: I'd rather we replace the emulator with a newer version first.

Last edited by the_randomizer, Dec 18, 2018
    MAXLEMPIRA likes this.
  2. vanditr

vanditr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    whats the max amount of games that i can install on a usb? does the console only read a certain amount of games? thanks

3. Trice

Trice GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Sounds like a really good solution. Thx for the link!

4. pathartl

pathartl Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    BleemSync project lead here.

I ask that you keep your expectations in check. Thank you to everyone for the support we've had so far. We're just under two weeks in and we've got some exciting stuff in the future. In fact, most of the videos from before this past weekend are already out of date! We've got a team filled with some pretty bright people. Half of us are developers or IT people by day. We're just a rag-tag team of classic enthusiasts who are pretty tired of half-assed tools. Hakchi2 was mostly there, but lacked certain things we are hoping to rectify such as multi-platform support.

For everyone that's been following the project, stay tuned! We've got some exciting things coming down the pipeline and it might not be limited to just the PlayStation Classic :)

BL4Z3D247, DarthDub, Bowl0l and 8 others like this.
  5. the_randomizer

United States
    Keep up the good work :P

6. PPlays

PPlays GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey there, I guess I could be grouped in with the "Youtuber" crowd although I've never really considered myself one. I can't speak for other channels but I know that the majority of my viewers aren't the most tech savvy which is probably why they choose to watch what I put out. So I ask, since when does YT have to appeal to those who are into script writing or development/programming etc. in general? I'm the first guy to admit that all these lines of code might as well be Chinese. But what I do get are the words "Safe" and "Easy". As does the average person. When I hear something is safe by a developer, or "hobby developer" in this case as you like to put him, especially one that I've knows for some time now and trust, I'm going to pass that information on because people have been waiting to get into their systems. When you look at the development for the NES or SNES Classic, this scene is moving quick. The guy who developed the initial script had the system for 7 hours. I don't know about you but that's pretty fast to me. But to downplay the work that has been put into what's happened so far sounds, idk. I'm not really sure what you were expecting after the system only being out for a couple weeks. It's not like anyone is being paid for any of the work they've done. The lead developer has actually worked almost every night for hours trying to make his project better and easier for everyone. So why is that a bad thing? I don't know what you have against Youtube tutorials, or why you feel they need to cater to you when thousands of people have benefited from them and enjoy their systems more because they talk to the viewers on a level they can understand.

7. vanditr

vanditr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    can i add more then 35 games on a usb stick or has to be 35?

8. titaniuml

titaniuml GBAtemp Regular

Looking forward to it man.

9. chrisisx

chrisisx GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    I have 50 games from my 32GB thumb drive and all is working fine

10. vanditr

vanditr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i get black screen when i turn on my console after the sony logo with the usb stick, what am i doing wrong?

11. vanditr

vanditr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nvm the console broke my usb flash drive wtf

12. Gab75

Gab75 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    As far as I know, the current limit should be about 300 games/titles... this limit should be overcome in the next BleemSync releases (possibility to add folders to the main carousel/wheel).

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Probably use a powered USB hub can prevent "this type of problem"...

13. MAXLEMPIRA

MAXLEMPIRA Legends are Made from True Stories...

Mexico
    Hello! Have anyone tried to use one of these cables to use a DualShock Controller with games added on BleemSync? Or can anyone try to report if it works?
    [​IMG]

14. szczuru

szczuru GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Does anyone find a way how to configure usb mouse as PSX mouse or Light Gun on PSC?

15. yadspi

yadspi GBAtemp Regular

I have the cable but only have DualShocks 3 and 4 :(

16. Gab75

Gab75 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I have a curiosity/question:
    if you use a powered USB hub on PS Classic port 2 are there troubles to use a USB device in conjunction with the second controller?

17. the_randomizer

United States
    Has anyone found a way to force-enable Gaussian interpolation using the built in emulator menu? Forcing linear interpolation on this device was a mistake.

18. vanditr

vanditr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    anyone here got resident evil 2 working? bleem doesnt want to create the game ini and pic for it, thanks

19. MAXLEMPIRA

MAXLEMPIRA Legends are Made from True Stories...

Mexico
    Are you using the automatic creator for ini? It would be better for you to create it for yourself, I have some working titles that are supposedly not working... but I'm still testing. There are 15 games on my list yet, and RE DirectorsCut DualShock,RE2 DS and RE3 are the next onn my list, I'll report you in an hour or so. Another thing is that RE1 y RE2 have multiple .bin trakcs, you need to join'em in one .bin (Of course in RE2 you need to have at the end Disc 1 and Disc2 separeted). I've done that with a lot of games that have multiple .bin tracks for the PSClassic, try it and I'll report ir later anyway.

This is on BleemSync's Readme: "Also please note that automatic metadata scraping may not work with multi-track .bins at this time. Please follow this tutorial to learn how to make a single bin image."

Look at what I found! :wub:

https://larepublica.pe/videojuegos/...dos-analogos-tienes-adaptador-video-dualshock

It's on Spanish but at the last video it shows that in fact it's working :) Anyway... I didn't thought of using PS3/PS4 controller through USB, will them work in the same way? :O

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA, Dec 20, 2018
  20. yadspi

yadspi GBAtemp Regular

MAXLEMPIRA likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Playstation, classic,