Hello everyone,
I have been thinking about getting WiiWare and VC wads to work,
so first, noticing these are just wad files, I thought about installing the wads with wad manager (1.7) but heard about a risk of bricking the wii, how big is the risk? (keeping in mind that I know my way around with Wad Manager.)
I also read about NAND emulation, which seemed a better solution and with it I would be able to play these games from a USB HDD, will I be able to play them using Wiiflow? If so, can someone please point me into a guide?
Please excuse my ignorent if this has been asked before, I tried to search but came up with no clear answers.
Thank you very much in advanced.
edit:
I have gotten it to work with wiiflow
I have been thinking about getting WiiWare and VC wads to work,
so first, noticing these are just wad files, I thought about installing the wads with wad manager (1.7) but heard about a risk of bricking the wii, how big is the risk? (keeping in mind that I know my way around with Wad Manager.)
I also read about NAND emulation, which seemed a better solution and with it I would be able to play these games from a USB HDD, will I be able to play them using Wiiflow? If so, can someone please point me into a guide?
Please excuse my ignorent if this has been asked before, I tried to search but came up with no clear answers.
Thank you very much in advanced.
edit:
I have gotten it to work with wiiflow






