Hacking playing wads from sd

Wii_moron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really having a hard time with the Wii's lack of system memory. I dont want to keep inatalling and uninstalling different wads. I've tried used the installing Gecko os but there is no "rebooter" option like I've read searching the forum. I tried using triiforce but it just freezes. I have Wii menu 4.3U and IOS58 shows up at the top when I start up triiforce. I really have no idea what Im doing. Please help

thanks

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try uloader, have the first partition as fat 32; easier than UNeek or Might Channel.
There is a guide on google and on that Spanish site.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Check my article in the tutorial section about using sneek with sd only. It can launch channels from an emulated nand on sd as well.

AlexMason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed WADs to my wii, moved wiiware over to sd and can play on sd without any mods... i just hacked my wii though so i got updated ISO's.

Wii_moron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm on the right track but where do I get boot2_sd.bin and armboot.bin? It says to put them on the SD card but the modmii did not make those files?

and will this set the program to start running the program when the Wii starts up because I would rather just run the emulated NAND when I want to.

Wii_moron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
**Edit button is going to blank page. sorry for double post if it works**

I got the emulated nand to work. I'm trying to use WAD manager 1.7 to install the wads to the emulated nand but I dont get the option to "install to emulated nand" when I use ios 236 but it does show up for 249 and freezes when the option of "nand emulator device disabled". When I select IOS250 the emulation option is not there.

This is getting frustrating. Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay