KJ1

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi there,

Is there any way to play swf games on the 3ds including homebrews, cias etc?
There are great swf games out there including Mario Maker, Minecraft etc.. So, is there any way to play 'em on the 3ds? :)

D

Deleted User

Hi there,

There are great swf games out there including Mario Maker, Minecraft etc.. So, is there any way to play 'em on the 3ds? :)
I think some flash (swf is flash right?) games work on the N3DS browser, or did I confused that with HTML5?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi there,

Minecraft in Flash? Where did you ever hear such a thing? Minecraft runs on Java...

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
wow that was the best version ever released! with the amount of mods available for it- and b4 mojang fucked up the game...
it was my first version. and i remeber how i was impatient for the update (that took an year) and then my face whas like: NNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!yuvvfdkywdtgrkluagsdcfdjkaec uvaelgvbfc bw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User

it was my first version. and i remeber how i was impatient for the update (that took an year) and then my face whas like: NNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!yuvvfdkywdtgrkluagsdcfdjkaec uvaelgvbfc bw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL me to... I was so excited to update to the 1.3 which was my first update... I was such a noob then... I had alota mods and I was so sad when they disappeared after the update... wow good ol' times...

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
LOL me to... I was so excited to update to the 1.3 which was my first update... I was such a noob then... I had alota mods and I was so sad when they disappeared after the update... wow good ol' times...
i rember that i was a nober in minecraft and EVERY time i installed mods they disappeared. (because i forced update evry time.) until 1.5.4.

D

Deleted User

i rember that i was a nober in minecraft and EVERY time i installed mods they disappeared. (because i forced update evry time.) until 1.5.4.
man I was like - "what this check-box does?" then it deleted all my mods again. then "maybe ill check it now, and it'll give me back my mods?" no it didn't. I was like "DAMN! IM SO STUPID" when I translated the word "update" and understood the issue...

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
man I was like - "what this check-box does?" then it deleted all my mods again. then "maybe ill check it now, and it'll give me back my mods?" no it didn't. I was like "DAMN! IM SO STUPID" when I translated the word "update" and understood the issue...
i rember that i just wanted to install mod for... nothing, just for saying that i have mod.

D

Deleted User

I once tried to install my 1.2.5 mods to the 1.3 minecraft and i was like "why it doesn't work?!?!?" and such

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I once tried to install my 1.2.5 mods to the 1.3 minecraft and i was like "why it doesn't work?!?!?" and such
i remeber that when minecraft crashed for the first time, scared of have broked the game i didn't used minecraft for a week. unil i rembered of the force update button. (even if it was a big crap reinstall modloader, audioloader, ecc ecc,)

D

Deleted User

lol were hijacking that thread too much. OP sorry... I guess that the answer for ya is "NO"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How did they fuck it up?
now it is like 1.2.5 with alota mods. the horse was a mode that was implemented by mojang into the game, that beacon thingy, the underwater temple... not really fun as it was back then. man don't answer me in this thread 'cause it has no connection to the first post, so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.