Homebrew Playing Pokemon Sun/Moon with Version: 9.9.0-26U?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you might know why browserhax isn't working for me? It loads the page and then the 3DS freezes but then gives me an error, is there something that I am doing wrong?
Have you tried it many times? Have you cleared your history/cookies/browser save data? What files do you have on the root of your SD card?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Why do you even care if browserhax is not working? You've been told countless times to read the guide. Just read the damn guide. Literally the first thing it tells you is to get into HBL .. And then says proceed to whatever. Then you follow that part, and proceed to the next part. And the next part. And the next part. Until it's done. If you have oothax then forget browserhax, just use the damn oothax to access HBL and follow the guide.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, I've tried it all and I have the Homebrew Starter Kit in the root of my SD
I'd like it if you'd actually show me everything you have on the root of your SD card, but you should just do what @Distrance said: you have a Powersaves Device and an OoT3D cartridge, right? Then just install oot3dhax and use that in place of browserhax. Just read and follow the guide.

Darkaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like it if you'd actually show me everything you have on the root of your SD card, but you should just do what @Distrance said: you have a Powersaves Device and an OoT3D cartridge, right? Then just install oot3dhax and use that in place of browserhax. Just read and follow the guide.

Well, I don't have OOT yet, but I've had the Powersaves for a very long time, I just don't want to spend money you know :P Here is what my SD card looks like:
Untitled.png

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, I don't have OOT yet, but I've had the Powersaves for a very long time, I just don't want to spend money you know Here is what my SD card looks like
All I can say is that you should keep trying with Browserhax, ensuring that you've done the theme & date change and going to Initialize/Clear All Savedata in your browser before scanning the browserhax QR code. Keep trying; it should work.

Darkaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is that you should keep trying with Browserhax, ensuring that you've done the theme & date change and going to Initialize/Clear All Savedata in your browser before scanning the browserhax QR code. Keep trying; it should work.

One more issue though, my L and R buttons are broken so I have to type the URL in manually, is it better to scan the QR code?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of on 9.9.0 or for all firmwares?
i guess 9.9.0 since that is what your on. it should work, it might need a few attempts. you did extract the homebrew stater kit onto your sd card right(boot.3dsx and the 3ds folder), and opened the theme menu and changed themes at least once? then do this at least 5 times before giving up.

1. Open Settings.
2. Set date to January 1, 2000
3. Set time to 00:00
4. Exit Settings and open the browser.
5. Go to browser settings and clear all data.
6̶.̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶r̶.̶
7̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶L̶+̶R̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶Q̶R̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶
3dsbrowserhax_auto_qrcode.png

8̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶b̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶.̶
6. In the browser go to http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php
7. If the homebrew launcher fails to start, restart the system and go back to 1.

once it loads, continue from Section V - menuhax https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(browser)

Last edited by KazoWAR,

Darkaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess 9.9.0 since that is what your on. it should work, it might need a few attempts. you did extract the homebrew stater kit onto your sd card right(boot.3dsx and the 3ds folder), and opened the theme menu and changed themes at least once? then do this at least 5 times before giving up.

1. Open Settings.
2. Set date to January 1, 2000
3. Set time to 00:00
4. Exit Settings and open the browser.
5. Go to browser settings and clear all data.
6̶.̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶r̶.̶
7̶.̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶L̶+̶R̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶Q̶R̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶
3dsbrowserhax_auto_qrcode.png

8̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶b̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶.̶
6. In the browser go to http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php
7. If the homebrew launcher fails to start, restart the system and go back to 1.

once it loads, continue from Section V - menuhax https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(browser)

Yeah I've tried this at least 20 times :P I'm just going to buy OOT and do OOThax with Powersaves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...