Hacking Playing Official Game (via Disc) with Official DLC on 5.05 HEN?

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I jailbroke my PS4 a little while back after updating my PS4 to 5.05 and all that. And now I'm kinda having an issue with one of my games, Black Ops III. I activated HEN and also activated ReactPSPlus and tried playing so I can play some Zombies. However, after loading up the game none of my DLC maps (all of them since I have the Season Pass) are showing up. Only Shadows of Evil shows up. I decided to check the game information and all of the DLC has a padlock icon next to it. What do I do so I can play with my DLC? Do I have to dump and make fpkgs of all my DLC which would certainly take a while...? Would I also need to make a Black Ops III base game fpkg for the DLC?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just run VTX HEN 1.7 or MIRA HEN 1.7, each time you boot up your console to play “pad locked content”.

If you changed your date back to 2012, then use the unreactpsplus payload to put it back to May 2018, or use reactpsplus moddable in X-project to set the date to anything you like.

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just run VTX HEN 1.7 or MIRA HEN 1.7, each time you boot up your console to play “pad locked content”.

If you changed your date back to 2012, then use the unreactpsplus payload to put it back to May 2018, or use reactpsplus moddable in X-project to set the date to anything you like.
1. Tried with just HEN and ReactPSPlus (thinking activating PS+ would help) and can't use the BO3 DLC (DLC shows padlocks).
2. Tried with Mira+HEN and DeactPSPlus and still can't use the BO3 DLC (DLC still shows padlocks)...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@THEacekardFREAK1 padlocks on the game select UI don’t mean anything as long as hen is running.

What time/date does your system display?

Edit: so your game was paid for and dlc was paid for dlc?

Should be no need to fpkg any of it if it’s legit.... and no need to run HEN.

Last edited by KiiWii,

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See above.

If it’s all legit then no need for HEN as HEN won’t affect legit content.
Yeah all legit with Disc + Season Pass DLC.

Ok for some reason it didn't load earlier without HEN so thought HEN was needed. Loaded it up again this time without HEN and it still doesn't show my zombies DLC....

Also does fpkg updates work on Official games? I'm currently downloading the latest update that works on 5.05 (v1.26, which I'm currently on v1.25).

Last edited by THEacekardFREAK1,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah all legit with Disc + Season Pass DLC.

Ok for some reason it didn't load earlier without HEN so thought HEN was needed. Loaded it up again this time without HEN and it still doesn't show my zombies DLC....

Also does fpkg updates work on Official games? I'm currently downloading the latest update that works on 5.05 (v1.26, which I'm currently on v1.25).

I don't believe so. I think it's legit with legit, fake signed with fake signed.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'll need to download the update from psn and dump the game with the update.

edit: btw, I think you'll lose the dlc since you'll have to delete the game for its fake package.

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'll need to download the update from psn and dump the game with the update.

edit: btw, I think you'll lose the dlc since you'll have to delete the game for its fake package.
I can download the update from PSN and install it? How would I go about doing that since of course I can't connect to PSN on 5.05. And yeah I know. I'd have to dump my game and the DLCs and make fpkgs of everything then reinstall. If that's the right way to do it, right?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have a link? I think dlc goes in the addcont folder which I was never able to dump. it was either the game, the update, both together. or both separate. there doesn't seem to be an option for that with the app dumper.

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like a lot of work. it might be easier just to download it. I think I only have dlc for dq heroes. it's probably unlockable dlc since the downloads are mere kilobytes. I've never actually played the game either. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol