Hacking Question Playing multiple animal crossing towns on EMUNAND

RikkuSuave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked in the Noob questions thread and it was suggested i ask for specific animal crossing info in a new thread. So i play in Emunand, how do i switch between multiple towns? i have 3, but when i try to load in one of the others it just shows up like i have no town. Like it loads the island start with the nook kids in the airport. I already have the town completely set up and i've played on it, but i can't seem to get it so i can switch between the towns. Like play on town A, save, backup in JSKV, then i want to play on town B. How do i switch to town B without it thinking i dont have a town? I don't want to swap to Sysnand mostly cuz i've already gone online and all i do is save edit so i dont' really want to get banned just for swapping over.

RikkuSuave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Savegames are not shared between the Sysnand and the Emunand.
If you save data is on the Sysnad, you have to copy that data over to the Emunand.
Oh I don't know if it is or not... I load hecate, then I go into the EMU folder under launch to get into my switch. The homebrew menu for jskv, then I restore or backup depending. I am sketchy on where everything is I'm relatively new to it. How do I make the saves go where they should? I always just load the way I described.

Okay. Yeah i loaded it up just the way i said, and i load atmosphere in Emummc. i dont think i NEEDED to start it there but since i did, i am kinda mostly stuck there for now. How do i make the other saves go there? all i did before was just drag/drop into the folder on my SD card and that works for the main save i've been using, but when i do the same for the other 2 it doesnt load the games. I didnt know when i started the game in emunand that i shouldnt have unless i play pirated games, cuz i have a legit copy... lol

Last edited by RikkuSuave,

RikkuSuave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKay so update: i moved my town A back to my legit switch. Town B still doesn't load as if it exists, i still have the save so i'm not too worried about it. So i WANT to play it in Sysnand, but when people say sysnand is it just the stock sysnand or sysnand cfw? and beyond that, how do i get that save to be "clean" and running in sysnand the way i should've in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1