Hacking Playing an old R4 on an old 3DS

Beth9991

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to play the old r4i upgrade revolution for ds on the first 3DS. I don't know if that's possible, but if it is, is there a way and a tutorial on how to do that?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're saying even if I try to undo everything I've been through, it would be risky and could cause problems? There is no way to undo it without causing any problems?

And I'm sorry, but I don't know how to explain any further to why I changed my mind. I just don't want to do it anymore. I just don't feel comfortable about wanting the r4 to work on the 3DS anymore. It's just the way I feel.
What I'm Telling you is you thought you had a problem during installation (in reality you were only halfway done and that's why your system did not work without the SD card everything was working as intended... Long story short all you had to do was finish and your issue would have been gone) and already wanted to revert everything because of that, if there is a problem while unhacking the system then yes it can definitely become a permanent problem with the console so yes I 100% believe that it would be dangerous for you to proceed in unhacking your console

Let me try to explain it this way as you hack your console you put more tools and programs on the console. tools and programs that could be used to help you if you happen to screw up. on the other hand while unhacking your console you are removing safeguards and tools and programs, making a far harder for anyone to help you with your problem if one should arise

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And I'm sorry, but I don't know how to explain any further to why I changed my mind. I just don't want to do it anymore. I just don't feel comfortable about wanting the r4 to work on the 3DS anymore. It's just the way I feel.
I said before: it is DONE. It doesn't matter if you "don't want to do it anymore".

Your 3DS is still 100% capable of everything it could do before. There might be grounds for concern if Nintendo released another system update, but that is looking more and more unlikely these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.