Hacking play ps3 modded games offline while connected to the internet

• Thread starter SixSenseEagle
  • Start date
  • Views 1,773
  • Replies 3
S

SixSenseEagle

:unsure: Say for instance if i wanted to play gta 4 story mode modded offline while connected to the internet will i get banned i don't want to mod games online like call of duty and maxpanye 3 and stuff thats not me i play faithfully i just wanted to know will i get banned??? :unsure:

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only way to get banned so far is to get caught cheating online. So if you don't get caught it ok ^^.
Right now you can even spoof your console id so even if banned­... or get someone else banned haha

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only way to get banned so far is to get caught cheating online. So if you don't get caught it ok ^^.
Right now you can even spoof your console id so even if banned­... or get someone else banned haha
Not all game servers work like that - some can actually pick up whether or not you are playing a backup and whether or not you use a dongle. Your console still CAN get flagged and it CAN get banned and the process of unbanning is not as easy as you lead the OP to believe.

It is still NOT recommended to play pirated games on the PS3 online without properly barricading yourself with applications like f*ckPSN and the likes.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
stop being paranoid, nothing will happen to you if you stay offline, just stay away from online multiplayer because then you will be asking for trouble as people will just report you for cheating, it's not worth it in the long run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...