Gaming Platinum VS HG/SS

S!S

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dudes, Platinum fails.

To be more precise: Platinum is the worst thing that ever happened to the whole Pokémon series.

Give a Platinum in "God's sacred hands", and your "God" replies: "Holy shit! When did I develop such crap?"
Insert a Platinum in a DS-Card-Reader for the PC and the PC prints "WTFBBQ? Triple Fault Kernel Panic etc. etc. Crap detected in Drive F:"

Ok, ok, let's get serious.

Part 1:
Long sentences:
HG/SS pwns Platinum at every aspect you could look at. Story is better, Pokémon are better, atmo is better, everything is better.
At first I wanted to get Pl too, I missed the release date so I downloaded it to my M3i, but the game experience was more than only crappy.
I played 1 hour SS, and although I did not get anything, because I am not a japanese kid, I enjoyed every minute.
HG/SS definetly has something which Platinum definetly has not.

Short sentences:
- (HG = SS) > Platinum
- joy of 1 minute HG/SS = joy (or pain) of 30 hours Platinum

Part 2:
1. Is it worht to use the english patch? will you miss story/have problem with items etc? > nope, as any important stuff gets translated.
2. What is the mayor diffrence in between Heart Gold and Soul Silver? > MAJOR: Lugia vs. Ho-oh; MINOR: Other Pokémon which are game-related
3. Pokewatch needed? > Ya mean Pokéwalker? Not needed to complete game. Ya mean Poketch? Doesn't exist anymore.
4. Will the the .sav file work on the US version when it is released? > think yes, but you will probably have a japan name, japan rival, japan nicknames

S!S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo