RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well this is odd, but since it goes against what you'd expect I'd thought I should post it.
When playing pokémon Platinum, if you have AKAIO cheats disabled, but try to enable cheats ingame by pressing Up+Select+Start, the game freezes.
I don't have a cheats list for the game, and the game won't freeze if you have cheats enabled.

Is this some sort of bug or what? I only found this because I was fiddling with buttons the game doesn't use.

On an unrelated note, enabling the cheats that I don't have actually improved the games performance somehow, item and pokédex scrolling sped up somehow.
Edit: Actually, this is the best performance I've gotten out of my Acekard 2i now that I made this change in preferences.
But might also be the switch-over from a class 4 card to a class 6 card.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the same for me with Animal Crossing. Works if cheats are disabled, doesn't if cheats are enabled, but with no cheats selected. Sort of anoying, but lets hope it'll be fixed in a later loader update!

...Or just get a slap from Smiths
tongue.gif

anaxs said:
which ak....is it ak2i because it will have sugnificant problems with pkmn platinum
Aha, I should have realised using the 2i would create 'sugnificant' problems!
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm using the Acekard 2i.
Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Still, it's like the opposite of your problem ShatteredScreens, Platinum works better with cheats enabled, rather than disabled.
I wonder why? Still, thank god for per-rom settings!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-