Planning to get a DSTwo

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 3DSXLGamer, May 16, 2013.

1. 3DSXLGamer
    OP

3DSXLGamer GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2013
    Canada
    Animal Forest
    Realhotstuff looks like the place I should order from. Do they ship to Canada and accept paypal? Their .hk site has it on sale for 35$ but I don't mind paying the extra 5$ to get it faster through the .com site.
    Will it work on a 3ds/XL? I emailed asking if they ship to CAN and take paypal but no reply yet.

This is the one I'm looking at.

http://www.realhotstuff.com/Supercard-DSTWO_p_25.html

2. babyface
    This message by babyface has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 17, 2013
  3. oliver queen
    This message by oliver queen has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 17, 2013
  4. AppealPlay

AppealPlay Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2013
    United States
    It's ridiculous how difficult finding a shop that will accept PayPal is. I'm still trying to find one...

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Well if a site is using paypal and paypal finds out the site's account name/number, paypal will freeze the account, locking them out from all the money they've gotten.

Most shops don't want to take that risk.

6. 3DSXLGamer
    OP

3DSXLGamer GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2013
    Canada
    Animal Forest
    Ahh true, I can try to use my visa debit, supposed to act as a visa when buying from the states.

I used contact us on realhotstuff.com but no response, is it because I don't have an account? o.o

Want to make sure they ship to Canada before trying. Gamespree is out of stock on DSTwo

7. AppealPlay

AppealPlay Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2013
    United States
    It's just annoying that PayPal does that nonsense. ModChipCentral used to be the go-to place for stuff like this but they no longer accept PayPal. I ended up buying from nds-card.com only because they accept PayPal. I've never heard of them before so I'm praying that it isn't a scam...

8. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
  9. AppealPlay

AppealPlay Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2013
    United States
    Oh, thank god! They're not a scam! Woohoo! :bow:

10. ryanlaw
    This message by ryanlaw has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    May 18, 2013