Planex GW-US54Mini2W

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Zaertix, Dec 25, 2010.

Dec 25, 2010

Planex GW-US54Mini2W by Zaertix at 4:25 AM (936 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Zaertix

Member Zaertix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2009
    United States
    I JUST bought this, and I've tried EVERYTHING to make it work for my DS. Can anyone here who is better than I, find me a fix or an answer on how to make it work?

(let's hope this doesn't go unanswered like my last post)
  2. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Dar es Salaam
    just checked out the thing and it has a software that sends signals so what u could do is say which error message u get and what u are doing on the pc (with this adapter) on the ds and infact everything (including the error code)
    do u see the wireless connection u make? have u put any security? what addresses have u entered? how do u get your actual connection and etc

finally try this website - see troy london's comment and guide

i think u will need to enable internet sharing in the network adapters page... this will make the ap u are creating have an internet connection

PLUS - if u have a DSi, windows 7 and a supported network adapter, u can use connectify to create a connection and then use the DSi to connect to it though older games wont work as this program is using WPA2 security
    u can tell if u have a supported adapter if on your network adapters page (where u must enable internet sharing) has an extra adapter called something like virtual wifi miniport adapter