Place where they do custom shells in Toronto?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lawlcake, Sep 15, 2008.

Sep 15, 2008
  1. lawlcake
    OP

Newcomer lawlcake Member

Canada
    Hey guys, quick question.

I've got a nice Cobalt DS. Everything is workin' fine and dandy for it. No defects or anything of the sort. However, I have been growing a bit tired of the color, so what I want to do is just to the change ONLY the top screen to JUST Polar White. However, I'm to chicken puss to actually pull apart my DS in fears of breaking the thing. So what's the next logical step for me? Find someone else to do it!

Which brings us to the question, is there any place in Toronto that can do custom DS Lite shells for a price? Perhaps in Pacific Mall or somewhere? Please, please let me know!!

Thanks!!

2. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    i would say somewhere in pacific mall is your best bet. buy a tri wing and taking the DS apart isn't scary

3. lawlcake
    OP

Newcomer lawlcake Member

Canada
    Well, it's scary for me, mainly because i was never good with taking apart things and putting them back together.

Anywhere else other than Pacific Mall? I'm usually around the downtown area so getting to Pacific Mall is kind of hard for me, haha.

4. playallday

Member playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

Canada
    Ya taking it apart isn't that hard but if you aren't feeling good about it don't do it. But when you feel like you can its not that hard, but try doing something easier like a SP.